New Yahoo Player Data Windows - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

New Yahoo Player Data Windows

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: New Yahoo Player Data Windows

Postby Bwanna » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:31 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:Not sure where else to put this. Has anyone else had this problem? It's been this way when I go to the League Homepage since we got set up. I thought it'd rectify itself, but obviously hasn't yet.

Image


i see the problem too. im always in first in every league im in, but yahoo is fudging it up here.


Disable greasemonkey entirely or start disabling scripts until you find the one causing the problem. ;D
[reg season/playoffs]
LFoD '08 [1st/3rd], '10 [1st/3rd], '11 [1st/2nd], '12 [1st/1st]
123Innings '08 [1st/1st], '09 [1st/3rd], '10 [1st/4th], '12 [4th/2nd]
BRAL '09 2nd, '10 1st
Cool 3.0 '08 1st
Bwanna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 5645
(Past Year: 324)
Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: New Yahoo Player Data Windows

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:35 pm

markj11 wrote:
OneLoveBoomer wrote:Good new feature.


But dang, this thread got ridiculous in a hurry.


Haters, always happens when a Yahoo thread is started. Hate'n on an awesome free service.


Yeah WTF?


I'm another one in the camp of:
Live Scoring >>>> Heating.

Genie, can woodson_28 go on a payment plan? He'll be your best friend O:-)
Image
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11338
(Past Year: 143)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: New Yahoo Player Data Windows

Postby jake_harv88 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:43 pm

AussieDodger wrote:
markj11 wrote:
OneLoveBoomer wrote:Good new feature.


But dang, this thread got ridiculous in a hurry.


Haters, always happens when a Yahoo thread is started. Hate'n on an awesome free service.


Yeah WTF?


I'm another one in the camp of:
Live Scoring >>>> Heating.

Genie, can woodson_28 go on a payment plan? He'll be your best friend O:-)


Wait now that I think about it, why would you pay to heat your home during baseball season? :-?

So really there's no problem, no?
Last edited by jake_harv88 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jake_harv88
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 2021
(Past Year: 33)
Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Cafe of Fantasies

Re: New Yahoo Player Data Windows

Postby BitterDodgerFan » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Bwanna wrote:
BitterDodgerFan wrote:is the new stat tracker resized do so you don't need to scroll ?

;D

is it?
Image
BitterDodgerFan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 6508
Joined: 18 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: City of Grigori

Re: New Yahoo Player Data Windows

Postby jake_harv88 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:44 pm

BitterDodgerFan wrote:
Bwanna wrote:
BitterDodgerFan wrote:is the new stat tracker resized do so you don't need to scroll ?

;D

is it?


Yeah cryptic use of the thumbs up smiley...
jake_harv88
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 2021
(Past Year: 33)
Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Cafe of Fantasies

Re: New Yahoo Player Data Windows

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:50 pm

jake_harv88 wrote:
Wait now that I think about it, why would you pay to heat your home during baseball season? :-?

So really there's no problem, no?


For him there wouldn't be.

MLB season in Australia = winter :-/
Image
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11338
(Past Year: 143)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: New Yahoo Player Data Windows

Postby WickedSmaat » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:00 am

Bwanna wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:Not sure where else to put this. Has anyone else had this problem? It's been this way when I go to the League Homepage since we got set up. I thought it'd rectify itself, but obviously hasn't yet.

Image


i see the problem too. im always in first in every league im in, but yahoo is fudging it up here.


Disable greasemonkey entirely or start disabling scripts until you find the one causing the problem. ;D


Actually, I don't think that's a bug at all, just reality ;)
Image
WickedSmaat
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2068
Joined: 2 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Shooting for par

Re: New Yahoo Player Data Windows

Postby Bwanna » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:00 am

jake_harv88 wrote:
BitterDodgerFan wrote:
Bwanna wrote:;D

is it?


Yeah cryptic use of the thumbs up smiley...


;D == 'agreed' (in this case... I don't work for Yahoo, how the heck would I know?)
[reg season/playoffs]
LFoD '08 [1st/3rd], '10 [1st/3rd], '11 [1st/2nd], '12 [1st/1st]
123Innings '08 [1st/1st], '09 [1st/3rd], '10 [1st/4th], '12 [4th/2nd]
BRAL '09 2nd, '10 1st
Cool 3.0 '08 1st
Bwanna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 5645
(Past Year: 324)
Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: New Yahoo Player Data Windows

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:15 am

i want to know where i can heat my house for $10? detroit?
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 65)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: New Yahoo Player Data Windows

Postby fezzik » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:16 am

Snakes Gould wrote:i want to know where i can heat my house for $10? detroit?


No...that's where you buy a house for $10.
Image
fezzik
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 2415
Joined: 9 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Inside my head

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: apz, betsyzk4, joiingds, NikkiSixx, TheTrith and 13 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Apr. 23
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Arizona at Chi Cubs
(12:10 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(2:20 pm)
Texas at Oakland
(3:10 pm)
Houston at Seattle
(3:35 pm)
Kansas City at Cleveland
(3:40 pm)
LA Angels at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Toronto at Toronto
(7:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Baltimore at Baltimore
(7:07 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
NY Yankees at Boston
(7:10 pm)
St. Louis at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Minnesota at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
San Diego at Milwaukee
(8:10 pm)
Philadelphia at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact