Need owners for 20 team semi dynasty leage - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Need owners for 20 team semi dynasty leage

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Need owners for 20 team semi dynasty leage

Postby kungfuwig » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:53 am

I have a league on ESPN that is H2H 8X8 league where you choose a Major League Baseball team and then get 8 players from that team. It might seem like teams such as the yankees and mets will dominate, but we will have a draft for the remaining players and it will be in order of how your team did last year. So teams such as the mariners will have high draft picks. It is NOT a snake draft so there are plenty of chances for the lesser teams to get good players and make it competitive. Teams that are taken so far include LAD, NYY, NYM, FLA, PHI, DET, TB, BOS, and CHC. If you are interested in this league leave your e-mail and the team that you want. This is a very active league and i will find replacement owners for anyone who is not participating.
kungfuwig
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Need owners for 20 team semi dynasty leage

Postby mac-unit » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:40 am

jmac123456789@hotmail.com

I'll take Pit if minor leaguers are included in the player pool if not then Min.
mac-unit
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 24)

Postby steeler41 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:36 am

steeler41@hotmail.com

I'll take Pittsburgh either way. Would love to play in this league.
steeler41
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Red for life » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:19 pm

I would like some more information but may consider getting in with the Reds. Please send me info on if minor leaguers are used and just exactly how draft order is determined. Is pay optional? It is always more fun to have a few bucks on the line. If people did not want to pay you could just say whoever sends in money by openign day is eligible for the pool, if you don't want to, no big deal.

Emmittrudd@hotmail.com
Red for life
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby kungfuwig » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:40 am

for the first draft there will not be any minor leaguers because i do not believe that they have all minor leaguers on ESPN. I do plan on having a minor league draft at sometime during the year and then we can add them before next season. The draft is decided by yours teams last year record. So if you choose washington you will have first pick. The teams who have the bottom 10 teams will get 7 players and then get two first round picks to even out a little bit. This league is flexible and the settings can be changed before the draft if you say something on the message board. I will send these invites now. If you have anyone else interested let me know.
kungfuwig
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby royd1824 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:09 am

I'd be interested in this league. I do have some questions about the draft, settings, etc, but I'd take the Texas Rangers. Do I understand correct that I would be keeping 7 players and then have 2 first round picks? You mentioned something about the bottom 10 teams having that setup vs. 8 keepers. Do you mean the bottom 10 teams of those who are actually chosen or only the bottom 10 teams in terms of MLB standing regardless of whether or not they are chosen for this league? Anyway, my email is dhoppie18@yahoo.com. I would love more information. Thanks
royd1824
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds