Need ONE fantasy player from MA,NH,CT,VT,ME or RI - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Need ONE fantasy player from MA,NH,CT,VT,ME or RI

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Need ONE fantasy player from MA,NH,CT,VT,ME or RI

Postby jayfaro » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Guys,
Please forgive me...i hated that this has to be my first post, but we have had a hard time filling the spot since it's high level league with a live in-person draft. We need one owner to join our 12 team 5x5 Auction style Roto Dynasty league to fill in for an owner who left after the 2008 season. This league has been in existence for 9 years and just last year we turned it into an auction keeper league. The draft is set for March 15 in Haverhill, MA and there will be a supplemental draft THIS WEEK as well as a minor league draft before the auction starts. Entry is $150. If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me for details or PM and i can give you my phone # to talk about it. I'm about 45 minutes from the draft site in central Mass so if anyone is coming up from CT or down from NH, i can meet you somewhere along the way or at my place...always have beer! It's hosted on CBS under the name Evenfall Auction League. Payouts are ($150/tm $1,800 total) minus CBS fee...55% 1st, 20% 2nd, 15% 3rd, 10% 4th. There is a very detailed conisutution i can also email anyone interested. Please PM me or email me at jayfaro@yahoo.com and i can send you my # so we can discuss it. I am going to post some of the updates on the Consititution so you get an idea of the league...thanks in advance! LOVE the site!

Jason Faro

FROM THE COMMISSIONER
Welcome to the Evenfall Auction League for 2009!

Ok well you have heard from Randy as to scheduling the draft and a big thank you to him for helping me with that. I have updated the contract years on all players for 2009, so all A contracts are now B contracts and all B's are *'s that means if you keep them you need to decide how long you are signing them for, please read that section of the constitution and make note of the commitment you make when doing so and the cost of the signing bonus in real dollars. Ok so print out the constitution and sit on the toilet and read it, it may help!!!

Secondly we are looking for two teams as Henry and Jenn have bowed out, to participate in the expansion draft the new teams have to be in by our KEEPER FREEZE DATE of March 1st. Please ask around as it would benefit the league to have a minimum of 12.

This Year there will be a trophy!

In Season Transactions Overview:

A) You are able to reserve any player who is on a MLB disabled list, has been sent to the minors, or is suspended for more than 10 days.

B) You can replace an active player with a player from the free agent list as long as at the end of the transaction period (Friday 1pm) the sum of transactions results in a legal roster. If you have an illegal roster you will not score for that period, just like making your minimum innings last year.

C) You can pick up any player who is on a major league teams 25 man roster, disabled list, bereavement list, or suspended list. No minor leaguers are allowed to be added via free agent bidding.

D) You are allowed to put in more than one bid to replace a single player, just order them in the order you want and the first one that is available at the price you specify will be added. Be sure to specify if the currently active player should be dropped or moved to IR on the add/drop page under the box on the right.

E) Free Agent Bids are to be input on Friday by 1pm, at which time they will no longer be accepted.

F)The minimum bid is 3 until the Friday preceding the the first week of May, 4 until Aug.31, and 6 from Sept. 1 on. Bidding below the minimum results in the bid being thrown out.

G) You will now win the free agent bidding if you have the highest bid and you will be charged that amount against your free agent budget.

Please refer to the constitution for the most specific explaination of the rules.

-Spiro
jayfaro
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds