It's Official: George Bush DID take away your freedoms - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

It's Official: George Bush DID take away your freedoms

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: It's Official: George Bush DID take away your freedoms

Postby AussieDodger » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:03 am

Metroid wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:
JTWood wrote:I'm confused. Did George W. Bush take away my freedoms or not? :-S :-S :-S


No it was that penguin dude in the background.

The guy who shoots his friends in the face?


Yeah.
So evil, I hope they make a movie about just him. B-)
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11363
(Past Year: 25)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: It's Official: George Bush DID take away your freedoms

Postby CadensDad » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:19 am

jlm53089 wrote:Dear professor Buzz Kill (Matthias),

The politics is gonna happen.
People like dead soliders more than dead drivers.

Who you gonna root for?
A guy without his seatbelt on or a guy with an m-16 with a flag on his solider.


You answer that for me Professor Buzzkill than I got the answer to life for you. ;-D


LOL, that's awesome.
Image

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5977
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 25 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: It's Official: George Bush DID take away your freedoms

Postby Metroid » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:57 am

AussieDodger wrote:
Metroid wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:
No it was that penguin dude in the background.

The guy who shoots his friends in the face?


Yeah.
So evil, I hope they make a movie about just him. B-)

That would be a tough one to watch. :-o
Image
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFootball Mod
Posts: 5207
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living vicariously through myself.

Re: It's Official: George Bush DID take away your freedoms

Postby Matthias » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:15 pm

jlm53089 wrote:Who you gonna root for?
A guy without his seatbelt on or a guy with an m-16 with a flag on his solider.

You answer that for me Professor Buzzkill than I got the answer to life for you. ;-D

You can replace highway fatalities with deaths from cancer, heart disease, malnutrition, or inadequate access to health care and come up with a teary-eyed picture to promote all of them. No matter what you choose, though, saying that you're going to run public policy by what makes the most heart-wrenching image is not a way to run a government. Then again, it does explain the last 8 years. :-?
0-3 to 4-3. Worst choke in the history of baseball. Enough said.
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 4860
Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: It's Official: George Bush DID take away your freedoms

Postby mweir145 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Image
25
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 16784
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 3 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto

Re: It's Official: George Bush DID take away your freedoms

Postby Metroid » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:46 pm

mweir145 wrote:Image

William Wallace is not American, he gets no freedom. :-B
Image
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFootball Mod
Posts: 5207
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living vicariously through myself.

Re: It's Official: George Bush DID take away your freedoms

Postby Neato Torpedo » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:08 pm

Metroid wrote:
mweir145 wrote:Image

William Wallace is not American, he gets no freedom. :-B

lmao ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D
Image

Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao

Play Brushback Baseball! (we need more people)
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter
Posts: 8618
Joined: 4 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: we don't burn gasoline, we burn our dreams

Re: It's Official: George Bush DID take away your freedoms

Postby jlm53089 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Matthias wrote:
jlm53089 wrote:Who you gonna root for?
A guy without his seatbelt on or a guy with an m-16 with a flag on his solider.

You answer that for me Professor Buzzkill than I got the answer to life for you. ;-D

You can replace highway fatalities with deaths from cancer, heart disease, malnutrition, or inadequate access to health care and come up with a teary-eyed picture to promote all of them. No matter what you choose, though, saying that you're going to run public policy by what makes the most heart-wrenching image is not a way to run a government. Then again, it does explain the last 8 years. :-?


Immmmmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaack
No this is not Manny Ramirez, this is High JLM
And I :-b am here to say...


Professor Buzzkill (Matthias).
You root for some crazy things, go for it.
But in the end, its all fight.

Soliders brather fight people, more than cancer.
People root for people, not for cancer or hunger.

Hungry people just need Taco Bell, Cancer people just need some kryptonite.

Easy, terrorist need bullets in their a--. Not food or treatment.
Easier to use a bullet than find a heal for the cancer.

Professor Buzz Kill,
Do not try this.

Sincerly,
Jlm, the high one.
:-b

P.S. Rays RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D
Image
jlm53089
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3058
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 6 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Tampa, praying for a new stadium.

Re: It's Official: George Bush DID take away your freedoms

Postby Metroid » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:21 pm

What the hell was that? :-b
Image
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFootball Mod
Posts: 5207
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living vicariously through myself.

Re: It's Official: George Bush DID take away your freedoms

Postby Matthias » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:33 pm

Metroid wrote:What the hell was that? :-b

I'm guessing about 3 tabs of LSD mixed with 4 tallboys of Colt 45 and four hits of nitrous oxide?
0-3 to 4-3. Worst choke in the history of baseball. Enough said.
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 4860
Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact