09 the show - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

09 the show

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: 09 the show

Postby Snakes Gould » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:22 am

DaShiz23 wrote:I would love to get a league going, but my schedule says no. :-t

I have a PS3 and haven't even played an online game yet. I have been too entranced with my dynasty!

i bought my ps3 in september and have yet to play online yet :-o :-o :-o :-o

i had a router that was no good and havent gotten around to buying a new one...if i had a router, id be online though :-/

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DaShiz23 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:36 am

Snakes Gould wrote:

I have a PS3 and haven't even played an online game yet. I have been too entranced with my dynasty!

i had a router that was no good and havent gotten around to buying a new one...if i had a router, id be online though :-/

it's wierd. I use my ps3 to browse the net and watch movies online on my 42" TV, play NCAA 09 football online quite a bit, but haven't played this game online yet.
The day is coming though. oh yes, it is! And when that day comes, you will see DaShiz23 #1 in the rankings for good. :-b
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 67)

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:09 am

DaShiz23 wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:

it's wierd. I use my ps3 to browse the net and watch movies online on my 42" TV, play NCAA 09 football online quite a bit, but haven't played this game online yet.
The day is coming though. oh yes, it is! And when that day comes, you will see DaShiz23 #1 in the rankings for good. :-b

watch movies online how?

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby DaShiz23 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:12 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
DaShiz23 wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:

watch movies online how?

I usually watch shows people put on youtube, or some streaming sites will work too.
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 67)

Postby King Tim » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:45 am

I can dominate the AA level pitching on all-star, but when I get up to AAA I get rocked more times than not. I just got booted from the starting rotation.
King Tim
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby bleach168 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:07 pm

King Tim wrote:I can dominate the AA level pitching on all-star, but when I get up to AAA I get rocked more times than not. I just got booted from the starting rotation.

2.39 ERA in 181 IP in my first season in AA.

So far 5.80 ERA in 40.1 IP in my second season at AAA. It's pretty ridiculous when the AI has a .450 BABIP against you.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 16)

Postby King Tim » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:53 pm

bleach168 wrote:
King Tim wrote:I can dominate the AA level pitching on all-star, but when I get up to AAA I get rocked more times than not. I just got booted from the starting rotation.

So far 5.80 ERA in 40.1 IP in my second season at AAA. It's pretty ridiculous when the AI has a .450 BABIP against you.

I'm now 10-4 with a 3.86 in AAA. I didn't know that the R2 will show the location the catcher wants the pitch. Once I figured that out, all I had to do was hit the spots. I just hit 99 mph for the first time :-)
King Tim
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby CadensDad » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:53 am

Kinda stopped the Road to show, doing my Franchise, but wasn't too happy with it since I had to resign 3/4 of my team after the first year b/c they all had 1/1 contracts.

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby acsguitar » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:17 pm

I traded this game in on goozex. Cheapest AI ever
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby bleach168 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:45 pm

King Tim wrote:
bleach168 wrote:

I'm now 10-4 with a 3.86 in AAA. I didn't know that the R2 will show the location the catcher wants the pitch. Once I figured that out, all I had to do was hit the spots. I just hit 99 mph for the first time :-)

Ehh.. finished last season with a era of about 4.60 and a 7-14 record.

Just finished spring training of my third year. Now I'm in the bigs out of the Orioles bullpen.

This might get ugly. :-o
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 16)

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games