Dynasty League Seeking One Owner (offline draft) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Dynasty League Seeking One Owner (offline draft)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Dynasty League Seeking One Owner (offline draft)

Postby Charles_Canton » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:18 pm

Everyone:

I possess almost 8 years of fantasy sports experience, and this is a hobby that I like to do on my spare time. I have commissioned 13 leagues at Sandboxplus leagues total. I am searching for one person to participate with me and my fellow peers in a fantasy game in the 2009 Metropolitan League or even in a future league. I think that this is competitive consortium of owners. Twelve of the fourteen owners will be returning and I have 2 multi-champions and 4 different champions in this off-line grab-bag type of format. I am a grandfather member of Sandboxplus, since April of 2001. I have played fantasy sports at multiple sites, but this site is at Sandboxplus. League has been in existence, since 2002.

========================================
Site: Sandboxplus
League Name - 2009 Metropolitan League
League Number - 6112
Total Number of Teams - 14
Format - H2H
Draft - Monday 03/30/09 at noon (single-list - offline)
Type of League – SBX (private)
========================================

Pre-Screen Questions:
What is your last name?
How old are you biologically; who is your favorite MLB and/or NFL player?
How have you faired in at fantasy baseball?
What is your behavior in the rumor mill?

Please do not become cynical or negative, I am kindly needing a general profile for access to a league, because it is a PRIVATE league, but offline drafts are competitive and everyone will start-out with holes in your lineup, and with active owners across the board, making trades and free agent pickups, as well as some luck are necessary to win a 14-team league. I think that you could find some future good leagues when interacting with my fellow fantasy owners. Please e-mail me at charlesagawlinski@earthlink.net. I will puchase a guest pass, if you are interested.
Image Image
Charles
Charles_Canton
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds