The rest of the story is in flux, since I have another trade pending and an outstanding waiver claim. I'm the guy in the trade that would be giving up Wright in exchange for Tex/Zimm. The trade was offered to me, and was unsolicited (I wasn't shopping Wright around).
Assuming the other trade I currently have pending goes through, here is what my team looks like:
c: B. Molina
ss: Alexei Ramirez
util: C. Davis
sp: F. Hernandez
rp: B. Wilson
Bench: Loney (1b)
Bench: Del. Young (of)
Bench: Polanco (2b)
Bench: Jose Guillen (of)
Bench: P. Sandoval (c)
I'm trying to pick up Ryan Dempster off waivers (I'd drop J. Guillen).
So, if I accepted the trade, C. Davis probably starts the season on the bench until I find out if he can live up to the huge expectations. If he does turn out to be a stud (and if I don't have any injury/bust problems), then I make a decision of who I want to trade, Davis or Zimmerman (probably for a SP).
If the other trade happens to get vetoed, my pitching staff looks better (I would have Grienke instead), but I would have a hulge hole by the name of Orlando Cabrera at SS.