Hulu.com - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Hulu.com

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Hulu.com

Postby Matthias » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:14 pm

Metroid wrote:
jlm53089 wrote:
Matthias wrote:Yup. Most prisoners per capita, below most industrialized nations in math, lower life expectancy and higher infant mortality than most first-world nations, and a longer work-week than almost all of Europe. But hey! We gots us some free Internet TV!!!!

USA! USA! USA!


Dont get me started.

That's his role here. Didn't you know? :-D

Shhhhhhh.......... :-b
0-3 to 4-3. Worst choke in the history of baseball. Enough said.
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 4860
Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Hulu.com

Postby kaveman » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:32 pm

Matthias wrote:
Metroid wrote:
jlm53089 wrote:
Dont get me started.

That's his role here. Didn't you know? :-D

Shhhhhhh.......... :-b


I hope you're actually doing something to remedy these things in your community.
Image
kaveman
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Eagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 581
Joined: 15 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: CA

Re: Hulu.com

Postby Matthias » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:38 pm

kaveman wrote:
Matthias wrote:
Metroid wrote:That's his role here. Didn't you know? :-D

Shhhhhhh.......... :-b

I hope you're actually doing something to remedy these things in your community.

I'm spreading enlightenment everywhere I go. :-D
0-3 to 4-3. Worst choke in the history of baseball. Enough said.
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 4860
Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Hulu.com

Postby jlm53089 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:39 pm

Matthias wrote:
kaveman wrote:
Matthias wrote:Shhhhhhh.......... :-b

I hope you're actually doing something to remedy these things in your community.

I'm spreading enlightenment everywhere I go. :-D


If you mean hate, than you are doing a great job of it.
Image
jlm53089
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3058
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 6 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Tampa, praying for a new stadium.

Re: Hulu.com

Postby AussieDodger » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:17 am

ARgh MF !+) :-X !+) :-X !+) :-X
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11363
(Past Year: 25)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: Hulu.com

Postby AussieDodger » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:37 am

Matthias wrote:
jlm53089 wrote:
Matthias wrote:Yup. Most prisoners per capita, below most industrialized nations in math, lower life expectancy and higher infant mortality than most first-world nations, and a longer work-week than almost all of Europe. But hey! We gots us some free Internet TV!!!!

USA! USA! USA!

Dont get me started.

Oh I know; you just love that the US Murder Rate just beats the crap out of the developed world. Heck, we're about 4x-6x better at killing each other off than those European and Asian pansies. Now if only we could end that civil war in Sri Lanka we could inch up another couple of spots...




Hey if you wimps got your act together you could pass Zimbabwe.

Irony plus. ;-D
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11363
(Past Year: 25)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: Hulu.com

Postby kaveman » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:52 pm

AussieDodger wrote:
Matthias wrote:
jlm53089 wrote:Dont get me started.

Oh I know; you just love that the US Murder Rate just beats the crap out of the developed world. Heck, we're about 4x-6x better at killing each other off than those European and Asian pansies. Now if only we could end that civil war in Sri Lanka we could inch up another couple of spots...




Hey if you wimps got your act together you could pass Zimbabwe.

Irony plus. ;-D


Irony plus plus. ;-D
Australia, land of crime victims
Image
kaveman
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Eagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 581
Joined: 15 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: CA

Re: Hulu.com

Postby AussieDodger » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:26 pm

kaveman wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:
Matthias wrote:Oh I know; you just love that the US Murder Rate just beats the crap out of the developed world. Heck, we're about 4x-6x better at killing each other off than those European and Asian pansies. Now if only we could end that civil war in Sri Lanka we could inch up another couple of spots...




Hey if you wimps got your act together you could pass Zimbabwe.

Irony plus. ;-D


Irony plus plus. ;-D
Australia, land of crime victims


Lies.
Oh look at who's numbers 1 and 2, how convenient.
What is that, a make your own graph website? ;-7 ;-7
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11363
(Past Year: 25)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: unioreimi and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Oct. 25
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact