Hulu.com - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Hulu.com

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Hulu.com

Postby Metroid » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:53 pm

smoovethug wrote:I've never used hulu or even heard about it before the superbowl ad but the Eliza Dushku commercial oh boy. :-°

I love Eliza....what commercial do you speak of? 8-o
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod
Home Cafe: Football

Postby smoovethug » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:56 pm

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 87)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Metroid » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:03 pm

smoovethug wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qcc4QRRKns

Wait for it.....

Yeah I couldn't wait for you to tell me so I found it myself....I'm even more in love. :-L :-b
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod
Home Cafe: Football

Postby smoovethug » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:04 pm

I'd never think an alien tongue could be so sexy.

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 87)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:09 pm

we just got our copy of Maxim today (we've gotten it for free for the last 8 months from whoever rented the house before us) and eliza is the cover girl. she is pretty smokin'.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 823)

Postby j24jags » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:54 pm

I've caught up on some 24 on Hulu ;-D
j24jags
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 3)

Postby jfg » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:27 pm

ThatDude wrote:Hulu is fine for the shows on the specific networks they are partnered with, and if you like commercials.

Personally, it's very rare that I use Hulu. There's better options available for those of us that aren't encumbered by the need to be legal.

No offense ThatDude but I think that's BS. I know there are a lot of people who have the same philosophy, but I think when certain networks are trying to adapt and give people options we should support that. Networks and record labels aren't even going to try anymore if the attempts they are making are falling to deaf ears. You can't just expect to get something for free, no advertisement, no anything but I think that's what a lot of people expect. The attitude is if you can't beat torrents or at least match them I'm going to keep downloading. That's pretty ridiculous IMO.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 169)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:32 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:we just got our copy of Maxim today (we've gotten it for free for the last 8 months from whoever rented the house before us) and eliza is the cover girl. she is pretty smokin'.

yeah she looks smokin on that Maxim...she looked great in the Dollhouse pilot with those librarian glasses too...she looks a little downsey though
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby CadensDad » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:51 am

jfg wrote:
ThatDude wrote:Hulu is fine for the shows on the specific networks they are partnered with, and if you like commercials.

Personally, it's very rare that I use Hulu. There's better options available for those of us that aren't encumbered by the need to be legal.

No offense ThatDude but I think that's BS. I know there are a lot of people who have the same philosophy, but I think when certain networks are trying to adapt and give people options we should support that. Networks and record labels aren't even going to try anymore if the attempts they are making are falling to deaf ears. You can't just expect to get something for free, no advertisement, no anything but I think that's what a lot of people expect. The attitude is if you can't beat torrents or at least match them I'm going to keep downloading. That's pretty ridiculous IMO.

It's not like the commercials are 2-3 mins. they are only 30 secs max. And only 2 or 3 per episode

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 27)

Postby ensanimal » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:36 am

Not allowed in Canada. :-C

It's OK though, I can watch CBC online. :^
ensanimal

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 120)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk