ISHIKAWA!!!!!!!!!!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

ISHIKAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: ISHIKAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby GiantsFan14 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:50 pm

californiasunshine wrote:
rr150159 wrote:In all seriousness, is he worth a flyer in a 10 team h2h league? I would drop Felipe Lopez or Aviles or Bonifacio....


If you want to be all serious..............go the the trade and add drops forum.

Otherwise he's a God :-D


lol, well said.
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14135
(Past Year: 428)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

Re: ISHIKAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby garf112 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:55 pm

Ishikawa with another base hit.
Join Pennant Wars today! A simulated fantasy baseball game where you are the General Manager.

http://www.pennantwars.com/index.php?r= ... &user=2163
garf112
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 2307
(Past Year: 39)
Joined: 10 May 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: ISHIKAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby money » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:57 pm

garf112 wrote:Ishikawa with another base hit.


and a run ;-D
money
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 294
Joined: 9 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: ISHIKAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby GiantsFan14 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:38 am

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/gia ... y_id=38231

i hate bochy, first the INT walk to jason freaking kendall and now he's sitting the ish for aurilia tomorrow :-C
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14135
(Past Year: 428)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

Re: ISHIKAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:47 am

Why has this been moved?

What sort of gheybo would do that? (Looks at Mookie :-b )


Anyway, yeah I thought Ishi would get benched vs LHP in the beginning. His manager is one of "those" guys I think. :-t
Image
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11357
(Past Year: 19)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: ISHIKAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby jlm53089 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:58 am

AussieDodger wrote:Why has this been moved?

What sort of gheybo would do that? (Looks at Mookie :-b )


Anyway, yeah I thought Ishi would get benched vs LHP in the beginning. His manager is one of "those" guys I think. :-t


SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER!!!
Image
jlm53089
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3058
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 6 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Tampa, praying for a new stadium.

Re: ISHIKAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:20 am

jlm53089 wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:Why has this been moved?

What sort of gheybo would do that? (Looks at Mookie :-b )


Anyway, yeah I thought Ishi would get benched vs LHP in the beginning. His manager is one of "those" guys I think. :-t


SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER!!!


Bochy?
Good idea. I'll start a firebrucebochy.com blog and we can all comment on the wrong things he does.


;-7
Image
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11357
(Past Year: 19)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: ISHIKAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby jlm53089 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:45 am

AussieDodger wrote:
jlm53089 wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:Why has this been moved?

What sort of gheybo would do that? (Looks at Mookie :-b )


Anyway, yeah I thought Ishi would get benched vs LHP in the beginning. His manager is one of "those" guys I think. :-t


SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER!!!


Bochy?
Good idea. I'll start a firebrucebochy.com blog and we can all comment on the wrong things he does.


;-7


You can call it The Dingos Stole Bochys Brains.
Image
jlm53089
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3058
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 6 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Tampa, praying for a new stadium.

Re: ISHIKAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby bazzy_51 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:50 pm

so what exactly happened to all this talk about all of Ishi's power? hittin em outta the park and all? .333 ave not bad at all but 3 rbi (all with one hit) and 2 runs ... although i will say only 1 K thus far is stealthy but where did the power go??
Image

Great thanks to soto for the sweet sig!...
bazzy_51
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2693
Joined: 4 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: ISHIKAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby GiantsFan14 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:07 pm

bazzy_51 wrote:so what exactly happened to all this talk about all of Ishi's power? hittin em outta the park and all? .333 ave not bad at all but 3 rbi (all with one hit) and 2 runs ... although i will say only 1 K thus far is stealthy but where did the power go??


the giant's have only played 2 games so far, he's on pace for a .333 AVG with 243 RBIs and 162 runs, the three run triple he hit is a grand slam in almost any other ballpark, just incredibly hard to hit them out at AT&T where he hit it. what more do you want from him?
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14135
(Past Year: 428)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Aug. 29
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Minnesota at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
NY Yankees at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Philadelphia at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Boston at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Miami at Atlanta
(7:35 pm)
Cleveland at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Texas at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at Chi White Sox
(8:10 pm)
Chi Cubs at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Colorado at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
Oakland at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
LA Dodgers at San Diego
(10:10 pm)
Washington at Seattle
(10:10 pm)
Milwaukee at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact