6 spots left in 12-team 5x5 Roto Keeper $$ League! $10 buyin - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

6 spots left in 12-team 5x5 Roto Keeper $$ League! $10 buyin

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

6 spots left in 12-team 5x5 Roto Keeper $$ League! $10 buyin

Postby whiskeyriver » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:57 pm

I have 6 spots left in a competitive but friendly money keeper league. Thus, the buy in is only $10. That portion will be handled through paypal. The winner of the league takes $100, 2nd place gets $20.

This is a Roto keeper with 5x5 stats (QS, Ks, SVs, WHIP, ERA x AVG, HRs, RBIs, Runs, Steals). Each year, we keep 15 out of the 26 players on our squad. Thus, it is a mix between dynasty and true keeper. Each year we have a supplemental draft to fill out the remaining 11 roster spots, with the draft conducted in the reverse order from where the teams finished the prior year (i.e. last place drafts first, first place drafts last, etc.).

The roster is as follows: C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, OF, OF, OF, UTIL / SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, P / 8 Bench spots / 3 DL spots

162 games played max / 1450 IPs max

75 max moves per year

Commish reviews trades (but all trades will be allowed unless collusion is suspected)

The draft will be LIVE USING YAHOO SOFTWARE, and a draft date will be determined after all spots are filled, but it will be well before the start of the regular season on March 30th.

Let me state that I've been around the block several times with commishing fantasy leagues, so this is going to be a fairly drama-free league (except for the welcome and good-natured smack talking, of course). Also, my profession (and the profession of the other 5 current members) is pretty keen on ethics, so even though you don't know me from Adam, and have no reason to trust anything I say over anyone else on the internets, the last thing I want to do is steal your measly $10. So...feel safe playing in this league. Send an email to bobloblawslawblog@gmail.com if you are interested in playing. It'll be competitive and a lot of fun.

Thanks,
Rye
whiskeyriver
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 6 spots left in 12-team 5x5 Roto Keeper $$ League! $10 buyin

Postby whiskeyriver » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:21 pm

Only 3 spots left. Buy-in info is on the league home page. We will be using either Paypal or Leaguesafe.com (founded by Paul Charchian as heard on Fox Sports radio and as seen in USA Today; site has won all sorts of accolades).
whiskeyriver
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Re: 6 spots left in 12-team 5x5 Roto Keeper $$ League! $10 buyin

Postby whiskeyriver » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:58 pm

Only 2 spots left! Email me for the ID and password.
whiskeyriver
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Classifieds