Any Input? - Rate My Team (WHIR) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Any Input? - Rate My Team (WHIR)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Any Input? - Rate My Team (WHIR)

Postby KrazyA428 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:53 pm

Hey guys, I just drafted yesterday in my 10 team keeper league.

We play Head - to - Head and have all standard categories, except we also count Holds as a pitching stat.

Do you guys think my pitching balances out with my offense? Any input is welcomed! Thanks for reading.

C - B. Molina
1B - Ad. Gonzalez
2B - B. Phillips
SS - H. Ramirez
3B - Aram. Ramirez
OF - N. Markakis
OF - C. Granderson
OF - N. Mclouth
Util - D. Ortiz
Util - A. Ethier
BN - C. Guillen
BN - J. Lopez

SP - T. Lincecum
SP - J. Lackey
SP - R. Nolasco
RP - J. Papelbon
RP - J. Broxton
RP - M. Gonzalez
P - H. Chih - Kuo
P - J.J. Putz
P - Raf. Perez
BN - Jo. Johnson
BN - U. Jimenez
BN - G. Meche
BN - M. Buerhle
DL - J. Smoltz
KrazyA428
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Any Input? - Rate My Team (WHIR)

Postby theinflatinator91 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Wow. That is a great team! You have an exceptional infield all the way around. I love what you have done. That is pretty much my strategy this year aswell going Pujols, Utley, A Ramirez, and then Roberts.

Pitching is also pretty well held up. Another power arm would be ideal, but you are defiantly in great shape out of the draft! Pay attention for studs on the WW and I would say you have a great top three seeded playoff team, barring injuries...

Please help me - viewtopic.php?t=368048
theinflatinator91
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby DaShiz23 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:09 pm

theinflatinator91 wrote:Wow. That is a great team! You have an exceptional infield all the way around. I love what you have done. That is pretty much my strategy this year aswell going Pujols, Utley, A Ramirez, and then Roberts.

Pitching is also pretty well held up. Another power arm would be ideal, but you are defiantly in great shape out of the draft! Pay attention for studs on the WW and I would say you have a great top three seeded playoff team, barring injuries...

Please help me - viewtopic.php?t=368048

;-D + 1

Your SPs are top heavy, which isn't a horrible thing. Either sniff around for a solid #4 and/or #5 for your team, or keep one eye on the WW at all times.
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 67)

Postby JRAMI » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:33 pm

I disagree with the pitchers being top heavy, I mean you have 2 aces , most get an Ace and then dip from there when you have such a nice offinse. Pulling Lacky still makes me wonder how the other teams drafted? Very nice team there. Nolasco is a nice X Facor I had him on my team for the 2nd half and if he pitches this season like he did in the 2nd half you are in great shape bud.
I give your team 4.5 stars (out of 5)

please help
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=367979
JRAMI
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby DaShiz23 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:43 pm

JRAMI wrote:I disagree with the pitchers being top heavy, I mean you have 2 aces , most get an Ace and then dip from there when you have such a nice offinse. Pulling Lacky still makes me wonder how the other teams drafted? Very nice team there. Nolasco is a nice X Facor I had him on my team for the 2nd half and if he pitches this season like he did in the 2nd half you are in great shape bud.

please help

I basically meant three nice SP picks, and then not much to show in that dept. afterwards. His last three SPs are pretty blah, old, and somewhat ratio killers, IMO.
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 67)

Postby KrazyA428 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:00 am

DaShiz23 wrote:
JRAMI wrote:I disagree with the pitchers being top heavy, I mean you have 2 aces , most get an Ace and then dip from there when you have such a nice offinse. Pulling Lacky still makes me wonder how the other teams drafted? Very nice team there. Nolasco is a nice X Facor I had him on my team for the 2nd half and if he pitches this season like he did in the 2nd half you are in great shape bud.

please help

I basically meant three nice SP picks, and then not much to show in that dept. afterwards. His last three SPs are pretty blah, old, and somewhat ratio killers, IMO.

I have been trying to add another solid pitcher to my staff over the past couple of days.
KrazyA428
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 4)

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team