I'm Getting an iPhone - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

I'm Getting an iPhone

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: I'm Getting an iPhone

Postby CadensDad » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:31 pm

21 is another decent card counting type movie
Image

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5977
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 25 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: I'm Getting an iPhone

Postby jlm53089 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

CadensDad wrote:21 is another decent card counting type movie


It was alright.
Kevin Spacey always acts in a weird way to me.

Is it illegal to what they did?
I mean if counting isnt illegal?
Image
jlm53089
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3058
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 6 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Tampa, praying for a new stadium.

Re: I'm Getting an iPhone

Postby AquaMan2342 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:17 pm

jlm53089 wrote:Kevin Spacey always acts in a weird way to me.


Funny you say this because it's exactly how I feel. This feeling increased tenfold when I had a professor in college that looked exactly like him. It was uncanny.
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 7852
Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Re: I'm Getting an iPhone

Postby jlm53089 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:30 pm

AquaMan2342 wrote:
jlm53089 wrote:Kevin Spacey always acts in a weird way to me.


Funny you say this because it's exactly how I feel. This feeling increased tenfold when I had a professor in college that looked exactly like him. It was uncanny.



Kevin Spacey seems like the kind of guy they bring off the streets and say read this for us.

Him in American Beauty while it being a great movie, he was just so damn weird.
Image
jlm53089
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3058
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 6 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Tampa, praying for a new stadium.

Re: I'm Getting an iPhone

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:09 am

jlm53089 wrote:Him in American Beauty while it being a great movie, he was just so damn weird.


that role was perfect for him because he was supposed to be that weird guy who lives next door to you. one of my all-time favorites.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact