I think Yahoo caught up on the KEEPER thing!!!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

I think Yahoo caught up on the KEEPER thing!!!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: I think Yahoo caught up on the KEEPER thing!!!!!

Postby garf112 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:30 pm

with an offline draft? i don't see how you can do it. enlighten me.

not that it really matters because it is offline and all.
Join Pennant Wars today! A simulated fantasy baseball game where you are the General Manager.

http://www.pennantwars.com/index.php?r= ... &user=2163
garf112
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 38)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Yoda » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Not really understanding you. You can change the draft order and then add the keepers.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby garf112 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:17 pm

my offline draft mode doesn't seem to allow me to change the order for each round. it allows me to change the overall draft order. and then it snakes from round to round.

for instance, we allow trades for draft picks. so i have this insane spreadsheet with the draft order. This means that some people have multiple draft picks in a single round and others have none. The offline draft mode doesn't allow me to change each round.
Join Pennant Wars today! A simulated fantasy baseball game where you are the General Manager.

http://www.pennantwars.com/index.php?r= ... &user=2163
garf112
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 38)

Postby Yoda » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:18 pm

garf112 wrote:my offline draft mode doesn't seem to allow me to change the order for each round. it allows me to change the overall draft order. and then it snakes from round to round.

for instance, we allow trades for draft picks. so i have this insane spreadsheet with the draft order. This means that some people have multiple draft picks in a single round and others have none. The offline draft mode doesn't allow me to change each round.

OK that makes more sense. Yeah it would be real nice to slot a player into a certain pick # That would be sweet.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:58 pm

Yoda wrote:
garf112 wrote:my offline draft mode doesn't seem to allow me to change the order for each round. it allows me to change the overall draft order. and then it snakes from round to round.

OK that makes more sense. Yeah it would be real nice to slot a player into a certain pick # That would be sweet.

And to come full circle, you can do so for live drafts now, and for autodrafts (not sure who would do that heh), but not for offline drafts. That is the thing that slipped through the cracks.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 41)

Postby Yoda » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:12 pm

Fantasy Sports Genie wrote:
Yoda wrote:

And to come full circle, you can do so for live drafts now, and for autodrafts (not sure who would do that heh), but not for offline drafts. That is the thing that slipped through the cracks.

Well you have to cater to the masses who do not play in private keeper leagues so I understand that it is not your priority. However, if you guys charge a little extra for special features then I'm sure that most people will pay for customized functions.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:29 pm

of course this happens the season I switch to CBS because I had to have this function for this season !+)

guess I can switch back to yahoo next season at least
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 31)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers