Duke vs UNC - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Duke vs UNC

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Duke vs UNC

Postby DbacksRback » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:29 am

mweir145 wrote:The Jayhawks are the defending National Champions, who cares about these jokes? Especially Hansbrough.

top 5 jokes :-b National champs last year...16 so far this year....we'll see. Hansbrough may not be a great pro but he is an incredible college player that any team would want to have. My favorite is Lawson by far though

DbacksRback
General Manager
General Manager

Lucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 57)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby mweir145 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:34 am

DbacksRback wrote:
mweir145 wrote:The Jayhawks are the defending National Champions, who cares about these jokes? Especially Hansbrough.

top 5 jokes :-b National champs last year...16 so far this year....we'll see. Hansbrough may not be a great pro but he is an incredible college player that any team would want to have. My favorite is Lawson by far though

I didn't say the Jayhawks would win this time. They are in a "rebuilding" year after losing all of their starters from last season. The winner of the Big East will be my pick in the tournament.

My Hansbrough hate is similar to my Tim Tebow hate, except Hansbrough isn't a winner like Tebow. Tyler hasn't led his team to a championship, and he choked in the Final 4 last year, so he gets no respect from me.
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 4)

Postby jfg » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:37 am

DbacksRback wrote:

When I saw top 5 jokes I thought for sure you'd be quoting this.

Dusty Baker wrote:Why so cynical? It's just nice to watch a sport where you can virtually guarantee the athletes are clean.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 83)

Postby stevethumb » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:48 am

UNC...very impressive..they win for the 4th straight year in cameron arena
stevethumb
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle Eye

Previous

Return to General Talk