Resident Evil 5 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

Resident Evil 5

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Resident Evil 5

Postby Yoda » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:24 pm

Just canceled the request. I researched some of the reviews and it doesn't seem like it will be that good.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby GiantsFan14 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:57 pm

Yoda wrote:Just canceled the request. I researched some of the reviews and it doesn't seem like it will be that good.

the reviews are wrong.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 823)

Postby wake » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:05 am

Yoda wrote:Just canceled the request. I researched some of the reviews and it doesn't seem like it will be that good.

I would definately recommend it if you plan on playing co-op with someone else. It's an incredibly fun game with a friend but just ok if you're playing by yourself.

I thought RE5 was a good game but it was missing the atmosphere of RE4 that really drew me into the game. I liked how RE4 took place over a single afternoon that slowly faded to night as you were pushed further and further into the middle of the whole mess there. Meanwhile, RE5 jumped from one unrelated sunny location to another- villages, ships, a rail shooter on the back of a jeep. RE5 was still a really fun game, but the reviews are right when they say it's really just a co-op action game.
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Yoda » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:28 am

wake wrote:

I would definately recommend it if you plan on playing co-op with someone else. It's an incredibly fun game with a friend but just ok if you're playing by yourself.

I thought RE5 was a good game but it was missing the atmosphere of RE4 that really drew me into the game. I liked how RE4 took place over a single afternoon that slowly faded to night as you were pushed further and further into the middle of the whole mess there. Meanwhile, RE5 jumped from one unrelated sunny location to another- villages, ships, a rail shooter on the back of a jeep. RE5 was still a really fun game, but the reviews are right when they say it's really just a co-op action game.

Yeah co-op seemed like it was a big part of the game. I have a very busy schedule and can only play by myself so I'm passing on it.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby AussieDodger » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:08 am

Yoda wrote:
wake wrote:

Yeah co-op seemed like it was a big part of the game. I have a very busy schedule and can only play by myself so I'm passing on it.

You're such a girl. Just play the game and shoot up the starving African zombies. !+)
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 143)

Previous

Return to Video Games