Resident Evil 5 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

Resident Evil 5

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Resident Evil 5

Postby Yoda » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:46 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:
Yoda wrote:I am not lying to you guys. I was very cautious with my ammo.

it seriously blows my mind that you would ever run out of ammo in that game, i was never cautious with it and i never had any problems with running out even on professional mode.

Yes so can you imagine how much it would suck if you did especially near the end?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Yoda » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:51 pm

I just looked it up and it was the IT monster in chapter 5. Now I remember what happened. For the life of me I couldn't kill IT because I ran out of magnum and other power weapon ammo. It got so frustrating that I stopped playing.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby GiantsFan14 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:43 pm

Yoda wrote:I just looked it up and it was the IT monster in chapter 5. Now I remember what happened. For the life of me I couldn't kill IT because I ran out of magnum and other power weapon ammo. It got so frustrating that I stopped playing.

i assume u knew to freeze it with liquid nitrogen before opening fire on it with the magnum?

i also assume you know that upgrading a weapons capacity fills it with ammo so you should always upgrade capacity when your clip is empty?
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 426)

Postby Yoda » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:19 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:
Yoda wrote:I just looked it up and it was the IT monster in chapter 5. Now I remember what happened. For the life of me I couldn't kill IT because I ran out of magnum and other power weapon ammo. It got so frustrating that I stopped playing.

i assume u knew to freeze it with liquid nitrogen before opening fire on it with the magnum?

i also assume you know that upgrading a weapons capacity fills it with ammo so you should always upgrade capacity when your clip is empty?

Dude, I got that far so I'm not retarded. I ran out of shotgun, magnum, rocket or whatever I needed to kill that thing.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby GiantsFan14 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:21 pm

Yoda wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:

Dude, I got that far so I'm not retarded. I ran out of shotgun, magnum, rocket or whatever I needed to kill that thing.

well you don't actually have to kill it. you just have to stall long enough to get on the elevator once it arrives.

also it only takes one rocket to kill it once it's frozen in nitrogen.
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Yoda » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:31 pm

I don't exactly remember what happened but I know that I couldn't beat it and ran out of power weapons so I just gave up. Trust me, it sucked.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby bleach168 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:20 pm

Currently on chapter 6. I am really enjoying the co-op playstyle. The game is NOT scary at all unlike what I am used to.

My partner played Chris and used shotgun/handgun while I played Sheva using sniper/machine gun. I extensively upgraded the first (sub?) machine gun only to find that very few machine gun bullets drop. Meanwhile, shotgun and handgun ammo dropped all the time. I got kinda frustrated as I had to try and conserve the whole game while my partner went wild. After each level, we would see that I had a much higher accuracy but my partner got twice as many kills.

I heard 6 is the last chapter. If so, the game is too short. Overall, I give the game a 7.5/10.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 16)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:56 pm

bleach168 wrote:Currently on chapter 6. I am really enjoying the co-op playstyle. The game is NOT scary at all unlike what I am used to.

My partner played Chris and used shotgun/handgun while I played Sheva using sniper/machine gun. I extensively upgraded the first (sub?) machine gun only to find that very few machine gun bullets drop. Meanwhile, shotgun and handgun ammo dropped all the time. I got kinda frustrated as I had to try and conserve the whole game while my partner went wild. After each level, we would see that I had a much higher accuracy but my partner got twice as many kills.

I heard 6 is the last chapter. If so, the game is too short. Overall, I give the game a 7.5/10.

just stop before the last boss or it'll ruin the game. worst/most boring/lamest final boss battle ever.
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

Postby Yoda » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:57 pm

is it worth getting it from Goozex or no?
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby GiantsFan14 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:59 pm

Yoda wrote:is it worth getting it from Goozex or no?

it's definitely worth playing. everything up until the last boss is awesome and the graphics are amazing. the last boss fight is just really stupid, i seriously don't understand how they let it get to production without making it not terrible first.
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games