$200 entry NL-only 5x5 online auction league March 20-21 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

$200 entry NL-only 5x5 online auction league March 20-21

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

$200 entry NL-only 5x5 online auction league March 20-21

Postby High Stakes Roto » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:39 pm

The entry fee is $200. This league is for serious players, not boys.

I am looking to start a NL-only 5x5 rotisserie league. This league will take place in an AIM chatroom and will be an AUCTION, not a serpentine draft ( :-t yuck! ptooey! :-P ). Pretty standard rules, 280 sal cap, 15b/10p per team, 12 teams. This will be a NON-KEEPER LEAGUE, so you don’t have to worry about minor league prospects and all of that. Everybody will be on the same footing at the beginning of each year.

The auction will be held in two stages. Saturday, March 20th from 11am-5pm Central and Sunday, March 21st from noon Central until whenever we finish (block the rest of the day off).

Rules and/or references of guys that have been in leagues with me are available upon request. If interested, e-mail me at: mailto:highstakesroto@aol.com
High Stakes Roto

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:42 pm

3 spots filled, 9 to go

Postby High Stakes Roto » Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:43 am

Four spots filled, eight still left. Feel free to post any questions you have here. Who knows, somebody else might be wondering the same thing....
High Stakes Roto

Return to Classifieds