didnt feel like finishing it.. maybe later i guess

RedWoodTree824
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: MVP

Postby smoovethug » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:08 am

I missed you and your sexy gfx (no homo). Yeah it looks unfinished as you said. It's a fine start, I like the depth in the background and the lighting though. Solid as of now I'd love to see it when you finish. ;-D

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 23)

Postby Snakes Gould » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:12 am

smoovethug wrote:I'd love to see it when you finish. ;-D

where's the no homo?

i love the background and depth like smoove said, but my only gripe is that you always seem to make such small renders. your style and technique is top notch, but id like to see your work with bigger main renders.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby smoovethug » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:21 am

Snakes Gould wrote:i love the background and depth like smoove said, but my only gripe is that you always seem to make such small renders. your style and technique is top notch, but id like to see your work with bigger main renders.

I don't work with small renders too much, not that I have anything against them. I don't mind the small render here, actually I think it caters to RWT's strength in being able to make a sick background. It would be a different story if the render was small and the background was pretty empty. No homo.

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 23)

Postby Snakes Gould » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:36 am

smoovethug wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:i love the background and depth like smoove said, but my only gripe is that you always seem to make such small renders. your style and technique is top notch, but id like to see your work with bigger main renders.

I don't work with small renders too much, not that I have anything against them. I don't mind the small render here, actually I think it caters to RWT's strength in being able to make a sick background. It would be a different story if the render was small and the background was pretty empty. No homo.

oh yeah i definitely agree, id just like to see what rwt could do with a "traditional" type sig.

its definitely sick as is.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby abrage22 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:46 pm

dang thats really nice. everything looks great to me
abrage22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby stevethumb » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:29 pm

my only comment is that i dont care for the splotch on hamels face...anyway good to see you again redwood AND.....

could you possibly change the 4X to 5X on my sig like you did last year...i won again !!
stevethumb
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle Eye

Return to Contests and Showing Off