General Commentary 2013 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Cold Stove League

General Commentary 2013

Moderators: smoovethug, RocketsDWM

Re: General Commentary 2009

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:04 am

i understand. you want to see me squirm because i stole your football title ;-D
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: General Commentary 2009

Postby fezzik » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:14 am

Snakes Gould wrote:i understand. you want to see me squirm because i stole your football title ;-D


Yeah that was pretty lame...I outscored the entire league by quite a bit during the regular season, although I knew you were coming on pretty strong the second half. That's okay though, because in my keeper money league (the one football league I typically play every year) I was the lowest seed to make the playoffs and won the whole thing. Karma. :-)

I'm still waiting on my T-shirt since it was a plus league... :-b
Image
fezzik
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 2415
Joined: 9 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Inside my head

Re: General Commentary 2009

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:17 am

RocketsDWM wrote:Aussie - Are you far away from the fire storm? Any family members affected?


The fire got to within 100ish metres of my back fence. :-o

My g/fs uncle lost his house, the good thing was none of his little family were there, and I'm assuming he's massively insured $$$$. ;-D
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11363
(Past Year: 25)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: General Commentary 2009

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:43 am

I went away to the bees for 2 and a half days, and assumed it would be close to my pick when I got back, it cracks me up that we haven't moved. :-b :-b :-b :-b

Nice work b_h, it stops people (namely Snakes) being pi$$ed at me :-D ;-)
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11363
(Past Year: 25)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: General Commentary 2009

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:49 am

AussieDodger wrote:Nice work b_h, it stops people (namely Snakes) being pi$$ed at me :-D ;-)


what!!!?!?! ive never been mad at you danny B-)
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: General Commentary 2009

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:02 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:Nice work b_h, it stops people (namely Snakes) being pi$$ed at me :-D ;-)


what!!!?!?! ive never been mad at you danny B-)


:-B Nice to know Gouldie ;-D
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11363
(Past Year: 25)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: General Commentary 2009

Postby RedBullVodka » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:04 am

AussieDodger wrote:
RocketsDWM wrote:Aussie - Are you far away from the fire storm? Any family members affected?


The fire got to within 100ish metres of my back fence. :-o

My g/fs uncle lost his house, the good thing was none of his little family were there, and I'm assuming he's massively insured $$$$. ;-D


I've just been sent some pictures of the fires on email - it is difficult to comprehend the scale. Glad it didn't quite get to your back door...

Now if only we could have, say 20C, of your 47C, it might be pleasant enough for me to go to the beach here in the snowy.cold mother land...
2009 H2HWS Champion
RedBullVodka
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 882
(Past Year: 44)
Joined: 9 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: General Commentary 2009

Postby Grounded Polo » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:25 pm

So, can we just skip over BH and move on? Really, it's a first round pick here. }:-)
Grounded Polo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6584
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: General Commentary 2009

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:19 pm

Grounded Polo wrote:So, can we just skip over BH and move on? Really, it's a first round pick here. }:-)


No, he's being careful. I admire his approach.
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11363
(Past Year: 25)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: General Commentary 2009

Postby RocketsDWM » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:26 pm

He has awoken the innermost recesses of Snakes soul. Snakes will now fight with the zeal of a challenger during this upcoming season. Beware bobbing.
Image
RocketsDWM
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 5243
(Past Year: 55)
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Cold Stove League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact