Goozex: Game Trading site - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

Goozex: Game Trading site

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Goozex: Game Trading site

Postby Yoda » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:25 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Yoda wrote:I have 4600 pts out there. Any recs for the Wii or PS3?

Bioshock is one of my all time favs now.

House of the Dead overkill or Madworld for WII: HOTD is in the mail for me. Madworld I beat. It rocks

As for PS3 I'm playing Folklore which is excellent. So underrated! Cheap too but a decent line. HAWX looks decent for the Ps3 also. Heavenly Sword was pretty bad arse

My PS3 name acsguitar also so add me Yoda

I am getting Uncharted.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Yoda » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:33 pm

You guys should check out Uncharted if you haven't already. It's just like Indiana Jones without the whip. ;-D
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby avsfan4ever33 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:09 pm

I just saw a post from acs on the Goozex forums and wondered if there was a post on these forums about the website.

I just joined yesterday and have already been able to send out two 360 games that would never have seen the light of day again. Much better than selling them for pennies at GameStop. ;-D
avsfan4ever33
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby yearbend » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:52 am

i saw a similar site like this but it is called mooch.com

thank you very much for the sig, soty!
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=45974

^^ soty's profile page ^^
yearbend
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby KCollins1304 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:35 pm

bump

Are you all still using this site? I traded a game and got a game last year and then didn't play that many video games for a while. But now I've sent out another game today and I'm going to get Uncharted once I get my points. Hopefully I'll like that and then get Uncharted 2.
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby KCollins1304 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:13 am

If anyone is interested in joining here is a referral link: http://www.goozex.com/referral.asp?idr=6188819567474
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby KCollins1304 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:48 pm

So far without spending money other than shipping games to others, I have gotten Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and have on the way Assassin's Creed, Resistance, GTA: Chinatown Wars(for DS), Devil May Cry 4, Far Cry 2, Bioshock, and Dead Space. I sold CoD MW2(I beat the main part of the game but it's too frustrating to play online, so I wasn't going to play it anymore), TW PGA 2010, Oblivion, and Zelda Spirit Tracks. It's a lot of fun to get these games that were big hits but I couldn't afford or wasn't that interested in when they came out. Drake's Fortune has been a lot of fun, I'm playing it on normal and it seems pretty easy. Enter room, find cover, pick off the bad guys, repeat for a while, do a puzzle, watch a cutscene. I'm pretty sure I'll have to get the new Uncharted game once I finish all these others.
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby KCollins1304 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:31 am

KCollins1304 wrote:So far without spending money other than shipping games to others, I have gotten Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and have on the way Assassin's Creed, Resistance, GTA: Chinatown Wars(for DS), Devil May Cry 4, Far Cry 2, Bioshock, and Dead Space. I sold CoD MW2(I beat the main part of the game but it's too frustrating to play online, so I wasn't going to play it anymore), TW PGA 2010, Oblivion, and Zelda Spirit Tracks. It's a lot of fun to get these games that were big hits but I couldn't afford or wasn't that interested in when they came out. Drake's Fortune has been a lot of fun, I'm playing it on normal and it seems pretty easy. Enter room, find cover, pick off the bad guys, repeat for a while, do a puzzle, watch a cutscene. I'm pretty sure I'll have to get the new Uncharted game once I finish all these others.

And now Uncharted 2 is finally being sent to me. Seriously if you guys are playing video games and trading them in at Gamestop once you're finished, you're royally getting screwed.Goozex is really where it's at. You actually get what a game is worth when you trade it to another user. Also, they just opened retro trading earlier this month. You can now buy and sell NES, SNES, Genesis, and Gameboy games among a couple others. The site is seriously one of the greatest things I've ever found on the internet.
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:53 pm

KCollins1304 wrote:
KCollins1304 wrote:So far without spending money other than shipping games to others, I have gotten Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and have on the way Assassin's Creed, Resistance, GTA: Chinatown Wars(for DS), Devil May Cry 4, Far Cry 2, Bioshock, and Dead Space. I sold CoD MW2(I beat the main part of the game but it's too frustrating to play online, so I wasn't going to play it anymore), TW PGA 2010, Oblivion, and Zelda Spirit Tracks. It's a lot of fun to get these games that were big hits but I couldn't afford or wasn't that interested in when they came out. Drake's Fortune has been a lot of fun, I'm playing it on normal and it seems pretty easy. Enter room, find cover, pick off the bad guys, repeat for a while, do a puzzle, watch a cutscene. I'm pretty sure I'll have to get the new Uncharted game once I finish all these others.

And now Uncharted 2 is finally being sent to me. Seriously if you guys are playing video games and trading them in at Gamestop once you're finished, you're royally getting screwed.Goozex is really where it's at. You actually get what a game is worth when you trade it to another user. Also, they just opened retro trading earlier this month. You can now buy and sell NES, SNES, Genesis, and Gameboy games among a couple others. The site is seriously one of the greatest things I've ever found on the internet.

Lol yea it's pretty bomber. I'm still using it a ton. I have 1400 points and can't figure out what to request. I'm in short waits for a few newer games. And have MLB The Show 10 on the way as well as 2 Gameboy Advance games. Just got Fallout 3 GOTY.

Woo Goozex
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby zepfan » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:36 pm

KCollins1304 wrote:If anyone is interested in joining here is a referral link: http://www.goozex.com/referral.asp?idr=6188819567474

Well I'm giving it a shot so I used your referral link. :-b I'm sending out Oblivion and Resistance Fall Of Man tomorrow. I have to wait to find someone who wants Little Big Planet though. Big shocker there. ;-7 As soon as I've got the points, I'm hoping to get Valkyria Chronicles.

Also, I scored the awesome handle "PhantasyStar" which I thought was cool because it was the first RPG I ever played (before I even knew what an RPG was), shows that I'm an old school gamer and because it hints at my fantasy baseball prowess.

On the flip side, I'm really not big on intentional misspellings and my handle has the name Phantasy in it, which could be considered ghey by some. Still, I thought the cleverness outweighed the gheyness, so I went for it. Let the haters hate! :-b

"My cat's breath smells like cat food." - R. Wiggum
zepfan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 5)

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games