Cafe League Sig Request - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Cafe League Sig Request

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Cafe League Sig Request

Postby DaShiz23 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:06 pm

I am looking to have a sig made to represent my soon to be drafted Cafe League. My team name is the 'South Bend Mobsters'. Our slow draft is just that, REAL slow! I'm posting this really early, but I am getting antsy. My first round pick was Albert Pujols, but would love a sig with at least my top 2 picks, maybe my top 3 if that isnt a problem. I will probably like to go with something simple, as of course my team could be very fluid with possible trades throughout the season.
I'm thinking of something basic with a black and white background of a city skyline, my team name, and the photos of my two or, hopefully, three top picks. No need for any quick action on this, as it could be the end of the week before I even get to my third round pick. 8-o Thanks for any interest into this request! If I get to it, I may try to find a decent skyline pick of downtown South Bend, though any skyline would do, but I think it would look nice with just a bacsic white for the sky, and black for the buildings. Thanks in advance, and if you have any thoughts, let me know.
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 67)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Cafe League Sig Request

Postby DaShiz23 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:51 pm

Alright fellas, I have made it through my first three picks for my Cafe league team, the South Bend Mobsters. I know that three players in a sig can be a little much, but I would love to see if it can work, as these guys will be the leaders of my team (unless the trade bug hits). I do not know much about the sig creation process, but maybe with the simple background idea, three players will be a little easier?
Anyways, the players that I would like on my sig are:
Albert Pujols
Alfonso Soriano
Brandon Phillips
((not a bad start to a draft, IMO!))
Let me know if you have any questions regarding what I'm looking for. Also, and this may seem dumb, but to put a note under my sig, would I just enter code, and than after it just type in 'thanks for the sig go out to ....'? Anyways, thanks in advance for any help.
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby DaShiz23 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:48 pm

Just to add something new to this, as if there wasn't enough already! I just drafted Alexei Ramirez and Vlad. I'm kinda liking the idea of maybe instead of the group I posted before, to go with Pujols, Soriano, and Vlad. Their beastly numbers/statures kinda fit the mobster theme a little better than Phillips and Alexei.
Anyways, thanks for taking the time to check this out. Let me know if you are interested in this. ;-D
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby RyanK » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:21 pm

lucky you im not doing anything tonight and am bored off my mind.... ill give it a whirl
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby DaShiz23 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:28 pm

Sweet! Lucky for me!
I will be on here for awhile, so if you have any questions, let me know! Thanks a ton. ;-D
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby RyanK » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:57 am

heres what i got so far.... gonna finish it up tomorrow, i ended up going out fora few brews

let me know if you want any changes in pictures or anything you dont like so far

RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby DaShiz23 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:45 am

RyanK wrote:heres what i got so far.... gonna finish it up tomorrow, i ended up going out fora few brews

let me know if you want any changes in pictures or anything you dont like so far

Looks great so far! I kinda do not like the Pujols picture though. Another action shot for him might be better. And I'm assuming the background is not done yet. I wasn't able to find even a generic skyline pic for the background, hopefully you have better luck!
Do you think my idea will look good? Basically black for the bottom portion of the background, and white for the top. IMO it would give it a more dramatic look.
Anyways, great work so far! Gotta make time for Miller time!

ps Would smaller (adjusted size?) pics be hard to do? Maybe to give enough room at the top to have my team name? Just a thought
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby RyanK » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:23 pm

Code: Select all
[img]http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dazhiz2uh4.jpg[/img]

dunno if this is what you had in mind, let me know if you want any changes it wont be a problem...
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby DaShiz23 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:45 am

RyanK wrote:Image

[img]http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dazhiz2uh4.jpg[/img]

dunno if this is what you had in mind, let me know if you want any changes it wont be a problem...

That is very nice. Any way to lighten the players up a little bit. They seem kinda dark, but other than that, it is pretty much everything I was thinking.

;-D ;-D
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby RyanK » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:02 pm

[img]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6162/dazhiz22ab5.jpg[/img]

better?