What Concert Have You Been To Lately? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

What Concert Have You Been To Lately?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: What Concert Have You Been To Lately?

Postby The Artful Dodger » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:36 pm

I don't think much of cruises, but this sounds like a blast. 70000 Tons of Metal is a cruise voyage to Cozumel and back, taking place in January. It has the likes of Testament, Exodus, Fear Factory, Sodom, and Death Angel already signed on. ;-D
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 671)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby urbanbreez » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:21 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:I don't think much of cruises, but this sounds like a blast. 70000 Tons of Metal is a cruise voyage to Cozumel and back, taking place in January. It has the likes of Testament, Exodus, Fear Factory, Sodom, and Death Angel already signed on. ;-D

Oh fantastic! get stuck on a cruise ship with the Guantanamo Bay torture soundtrack playing 24/7 and while traveling into random AK-47 bullet Mexico? Sign me up!
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:07 am

I saw Roger Waters tonight. The show was incredible and he sounded great as well. Probably the most expensive ticket I've ever bought but it was worth it. ;-D
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:36 am

teddy ballgame wrote:I saw Roger Waters tonight. The show was incredible and he sounded great as well. Probably the most expensive ticket I've ever bought but it was worth it. ;-D

seeing him in 2 weeks...tickets are over $100 each and all that got us was Upper Level (low upper level but still)...i couldnt justify $200 a ticket for floor seats though
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Neato Torpedo » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:54 pm

urbanbreez wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:I don't think much of cruises, but this sounds like a blast. 70000 Tons of Metal is a cruise voyage to Cozumel and back, taking place in January. It has the likes of Testament, Exodus, Fear Factory, Sodom, and Death Angel already signed on. ;-D

Oh fantastic! get stuck on a cruise ship with the Guantanamo Bay torture soundtrack playing 24/7 and while traveling into random AK-47 bullet Mexico? Sign me up!

It's torture to them because terrorists have bad taste in music. :^

Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao

Play Brushback Baseball! (we need more people)
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:53 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:I saw Roger Waters tonight. The show was incredible and he sounded great as well. Probably the most expensive ticket I've ever bought but it was worth it. ;-D

seeing him in 2 weeks...tickets are over $100 each and all that got us was Upper Level (low upper level but still)...i couldnt justify $200 a ticket for floor seats though

Epic show...my only complaint was we were at somewhat of a bad angle...we were upper level, 4th row but very close to the stage, so the speakers obscured some of the circular screen
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Mookie4ever » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Went to see the So You Think You Can Dance tour last week. I met Twitch and my daughter literally ran into one of the top 4 finalists from SYTYCD Canada in the bathroom.

Exciting no?
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 280)

Previous

Return to General Talk