who wants a bong hit? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

who wants a bong hit?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: who wants a bong hit?

Postby CadensDad » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:54 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
CadensDad wrote:
Yoda wrote:Do you want to hear something funny? Cali judge is set to release 57,000 prisoners because we don't have the money to support these prisons. And here we are arresting students for doing some bong hits. Unreal our country is.



Whats really sad is we closed the prison that housed the terrorist because we where unhumane to them. It wasn't right some people said. So we cut loose people who helped cause more deaths than anyone in U.S. history. But these kids who smoke a little pot are getting tossed in jail?

I must have missed the part where we "cut them loose" -- I'm going to start paying closer attention and see if any of them are running around.


to my knowledge these men are being let go, I could have been mistaken
Image

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5977
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 25 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: who wants a bong hit?

Postby Art Vandelay » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:54 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
CadensDad wrote:
Yoda wrote:Do you want to hear something funny? Cali judge is set to release 57,000 prisoners because we don't have the money to support these prisons. And here we are arresting students for doing some bong hits. Unreal our country is.



Whats really sad is we closed the prison that housed the terrorist because we where unhumane to them. It wasn't right some people said. So we cut loose people who helped cause more deaths than anyone in U.S. history. But these kids who smoke a little pot are getting tossed in jail?

I must have missed the part where we "cut them loose" -- I'm going to start paying closer attention and see if any of them are running around.

Not to mention the part where the prison is closed.
Image
Art Vandelay
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5265
Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: who wants a bong hit?

Postby Metroid » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:58 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
CadensDad wrote:
Yoda wrote:Do you want to hear something funny? Cali judge is set to release 57,000 prisoners because we don't have the money to support these prisons. And here we are arresting students for doing some bong hits. Unreal our country is.



Whats really sad is we closed the prison that housed the terrorist because we where unhumane to them. It wasn't right some people said. So we cut loose people who helped cause more deaths than anyone in U.S. history. But these kids who smoke a little pot are getting tossed in jail?

I must have missed the part where we "cut them loose" -- I'm going to start paying closer attention and see if any of them are running around.

Yeah I hadn't heard that all the alleged terrorists at Gitmo are on the loose! 8-o :-b

CadensDad wrote:to my knowledge these men are being let go, I could have been mistaken

They won't be just "let go." They are prisoners and are accused of very serious crimes, no way they just get cut loose. That's the debate right now...what to do with them. I say bring em to the states and throw em in with the general pop in San Quinton or Folsom....they wouldn't last 10 minutes. :-D
Image
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFootball Mod
Posts: 5207
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living vicariously through myself.

Re: who wants a bong hit?

Postby CadensDad » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:06 pm

http://www.cfr.org/publication/18525/how_to_close_guantanamo.html?breadcrumb=%2F#4

The majority of prisoners that have already passed through Guantanamo were transferred to third countries for continued detention or eventual release. Most of those went to Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan, according to a December 2008 analysis by the Brookings Institution (PDF).


Well 3rd world countries aren't well known for really secure prisons. And I dont want these guys close to their old buddies who can help them escape
Image

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5977
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 25 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: who wants a bong hit?

Postby Metroid » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:15 pm

CadensDad wrote:http://www.cfr.org/publication/18525/how_to_close_guantanamo.html?breadcrumb=%2F#4

The majority of prisoners that have already passed through Guantanamo were transferred to third countries for continued detention or eventual release. Most of those went to Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan, according to a December 2008 analysis by the Brookings Institution (PDF).


Well 3rd world countries aren't well known for really secure prisons. And I dont want these guys close to their old buddies who can help them escape

Yeah I really think we should bring them to the states...our prisons are some of the best in the world and like I said they wouldn't last long with our hardened criminals. Even murdering scumbags hate terrorists. :-D
Image
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFootball Mod
Posts: 5207
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living vicariously through myself.

Re: who wants a bong hit?

Postby CadensDad » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Metroid wrote:
CadensDad wrote:http://www.cfr.org/publication/18525/how_to_close_guantanamo.html?breadcrumb=%2F#4

The majority of prisoners that have already passed through Guantanamo were transferred to third countries for continued detention or eventual release. Most of those went to Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan, according to a December 2008 analysis by the Brookings Institution (PDF).


Well 3rd world countries aren't well known for really secure prisons. And I dont want these guys close to their old buddies who can help them escape

Yeah I really think we should bring them to the states...our prisons are some of the best in the world and like I said they wouldn't last long with our hardened criminals. Even murdering scumbags hate terrorists. :-D



Just send them to new york city drop them off at a bus station.
Image

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5977
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 25 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: who wants a bong hit?

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:29 pm

CadensDad wrote:
Metroid wrote:
CadensDad wrote:http://www.cfr.org/publication/18525/how_to_close_guantanamo.html?breadcrumb=%2F#4



Well 3rd world countries aren't well known for really secure prisons. And I dont want these guys close to their old buddies who can help them escape

Yeah I really think we should bring them to the states...our prisons are some of the best in the world and like I said they wouldn't last long with our hardened criminals. Even murdering scumbags hate terrorists. :-D



Just send them to new york city drop them off at a bus station.


So is Caden's last name Rocker? :-°
Image
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19545
(Past Year: 280)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

Re: who wants a bong hit?

Postby CadensDad » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
CadensDad wrote:
Metroid wrote:Yeah I really think we should bring them to the states...our prisons are some of the best in the world and like I said they wouldn't last long with our hardened criminals. Even murdering scumbags hate terrorists. :-D



Just send them to new york city drop them off at a bus station.


So is Caden's last name Rocker? :-°



What does Rocker have to do with this?
Image

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5977
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 25 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: who wants a bong hit?

Postby Curtis Pride » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:35 pm

CadensDad wrote:
Yoda wrote:Do you want to hear something funny? Cali judge is set to release 57,000 prisoners because we don't have the money to support these prisons. And here we are arresting students for doing some bong hits. Unreal our country is.



Whats really sad is we closed the prison that housed the terrorist because we where unhumane to them. It wasn't right some people said. So we cut loose people who helped cause more deaths than anyone in U.S. history. But these kids who smoke a little pot are getting tossed in jail?


We closed the prison because nobody could prove that any of the people were "terrorists". They weren't even charged with anything. There were no trials. We grabbed them, said "oh you're a terrorist". They said "well, I disagree and I'd like to plead my case", and we said "yeah, no thanks - we'll just keep you here indefinitely with no trial or charges. Yeah, I know it's blatantly unconstitutional - but you aren't American (well, except for a couple of you) so you have no rights, and this is Cuba anyway so we don't actually have to treat you humanely. PS. We are the country of freedom!"
Curtis Pride
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1361
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 19 May 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: who wants a bong hit?

Postby Amazinz » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:37 pm

Wow. This thread has gone to hell. Just to do my part... I would drop all the terrorists off in Toronto because that is where Keanu Reeves and Keifer Sutherland live. 'Nuff said.
Image
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 18800
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: in Canada, toughening up figure skaters

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Daicekl, unioreimi and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 2
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Cincinnati at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Boston at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Toronto at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
LA Angels at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact