100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

who wants a bong hit?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: who wants a bong hit?

Postby CadensDad » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:54 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
CadensDad wrote:
Yoda wrote:Do you want to hear something funny? Cali judge is set to release 57,000 prisoners because we don't have the money to support these prisons. And here we are arresting students for doing some bong hits. Unreal our country is.

Whats really sad is we closed the prison that housed the terrorist because we where unhumane to them. It wasn't right some people said. So we cut loose people who helped cause more deaths than anyone in U.S. history. But these kids who smoke a little pot are getting tossed in jail?

I must have missed the part where we "cut them loose" -- I'm going to start paying closer attention and see if any of them are running around.

to my knowledge these men are being let go, I could have been mistaken

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Art Vandelay » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:54 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
CadensDad wrote:
Yoda wrote:Do you want to hear something funny? Cali judge is set to release 57,000 prisoners because we don't have the money to support these prisons. And here we are arresting students for doing some bong hits. Unreal our country is.

Whats really sad is we closed the prison that housed the terrorist because we where unhumane to them. It wasn't right some people said. So we cut loose people who helped cause more deaths than anyone in U.S. history. But these kids who smoke a little pot are getting tossed in jail?

I must have missed the part where we "cut them loose" -- I'm going to start paying closer attention and see if any of them are running around.

Not to mention the part where the prison is closed.
Art Vandelay
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:58 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
CadensDad wrote:

Yeah I hadn't heard that all the alleged terrorists at Gitmo are on the loose! 8-o :-b

CadensDad wrote:to my knowledge these men are being let go, I could have been mistaken

They won't be just "let go." They are prisoners and are accused of very serious crimes, no way they just get cut loose. That's the debate right now...what to do with them. I say bring em to the states and throw em in with the general pop in San Quinton or Folsom....they wouldn't last 10 minutes. :-D
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CadensDad » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:06 pm

http://www.cfr.org/publication/18525/how_to_close_guantanamo.html?breadcrumb=%2F#4

The majority of prisoners that have already passed through Guantanamo were transferred to third countries for continued detention or eventual release. Most of those went to Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan, according to a December 2008 analysis by the Brookings Institution (PDF).

Well 3rd world countries aren't well known for really secure prisons. And I dont want these guys close to their old buddies who can help them escape

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:15 pm

CadensDad wrote:http://www.cfr.org/publication/18525/how_to_close_guantanamo.html?breadcrumb=%2F#4

The majority of prisoners that have already passed through Guantanamo were transferred to third countries for continued detention or eventual release. Most of those went to Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan, according to a December 2008 analysis by the Brookings Institution (PDF).

Well 3rd world countries aren't well known for really secure prisons. And I dont want these guys close to their old buddies who can help them escape

Yeah I really think we should bring them to the states...our prisons are some of the best in the world and like I said they wouldn't last long with our hardened criminals. Even murdering scumbags hate terrorists. :-D
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CadensDad » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Metroid wrote:
CadensDad wrote:http://www.cfr.org/publication/18525/how_to_close_guantanamo.html?breadcrumb=%2F#4

Yeah I really think we should bring them to the states...our prisons are some of the best in the world and like I said they wouldn't last long with our hardened criminals. Even murdering scumbags hate terrorists. :-D

Just send them to new york city drop them off at a bus station.

CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:29 pm

CadensDad wrote:
Metroid wrote:

So is Caden's last name Rocker? :-°
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 280)

Postby CadensDad » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
CadensDad wrote:
Metroid wrote:Yeah I really think we should bring them to the states...our prisons are some of the best in the world and like I said they wouldn't last long with our hardened criminals. Even murdering scumbags hate terrorists. :-D

So is Caden's last name Rocker? :-°

What does Rocker have to do with this?

CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Curtis Pride » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:35 pm

CadensDad wrote:

We closed the prison because nobody could prove that any of the people were "terrorists". They weren't even charged with anything. There were no trials. We grabbed them, said "oh you're a terrorist". They said "well, I disagree and I'd like to plead my case", and we said "yeah, no thanks - we'll just keep you here indefinitely with no trial or charges. Yeah, I know it's blatantly unconstitutional - but you aren't American (well, except for a couple of you) so you have no rights, and this is Cuba anyway so we don't actually have to treat you humanely. PS. We are the country of freedom!"
Curtis Pride
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Amazinz » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:37 pm

Wow. This thread has gone to hell. Just to do my part... I would drop all the terrorists off in Toronto because that is where Keanu Reeves and Keifer Sutherland live. 'Nuff said.
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk