Woman who had octuplets now has 14 total - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Woman who had octuplets now has 14 total

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Woman who had octuplets now has 14 total

Postby baizboll » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:46 pm

San Francisco(UPIz) 30Jan2008 -- Potrero News is reporting that the family has been offered a reality show. The title is still being debated but the most likely candidates are Madame Ovary and Romper Womb.
"Baizboll bin bery, bery good to me!" ~ Chico Escuela

Image
baizboll
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 225
Joined: 17 Mar 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Edge of LunaSea

Re: Woman who had octuplets now has 14 total

Postby Yoda » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:07 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:I can't even comprehend having 14 kids 8-o

How stupid.


I don't think you have to worry about that. A chick has to be willing to have relations with you before you can even have 1 kid.


lol pwned
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

Re: Woman who had octuplets now has 14 total

Postby Metroid » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:18 pm

knapplc wrote:Wow. I remember hearing on the radio after she gave birth that the doctor only expected seven, and kid number eight was a surprise.

Where's that clown car motivational poster when you need it? :-b

Image
Image
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFootball Mod
Posts: 5207
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living vicariously through myself.

Re: Woman who had octuplets now has 14 total

Postby BitterDodgerFan » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:26 pm

baizboll wrote:San Francisco(UPIz) 30Jan2008 -- Potrero News is reporting that the family has been offered a reality show. The title is still being debated but the most likely candidates are Madame Ovary and Romper Womb.

and a new movie offer: octopussy
Image
BitterDodgerFan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 6508
Joined: 18 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: City of Grigori

Re: Woman who had octuplets now has 14 total

Postby jlm53089 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:12 pm

Give one to Rosie.
Image
jlm53089
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3058
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 6 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Tampa, praying for a new stadium.

Re: Woman who had octuplets now has 14 total

Postby HOOTIE » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:50 am

They should put all 14 up for adoption. She is unfit to be a parent. She is a drain on society. She was getting $490 a month in food stamps for her 6 kids. The cost of 8 premature kids is estimated at 1.3 million. She has no job. It is pure lunacy. Get ready to pick up the tab my friends.
Smells Like Teen Spirit
HOOTIE
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
Posts: 15115
(Past Year: 297)
Joined: 12 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pearl Jam country, right next door to Nirvana, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains.

Re: Woman who had octuplets now has 14 total

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:45 am

HOOTIE wrote:They should put all 14 up for adoption. She is unfit to be a parent. She is a drain on society. She was getting $490 a month in food stamps for her 6 kids. The cost of 8 premature kids is estimated at 1.3 million. She has no job. It is pure lunacy. Get ready to pick up the tab my friends.


i know its pretty much impossible to stop people from doin' it and having kids, but it is absolutely retarded beyond belief that she was allowed to get more embryos implanted when she can't afford to support the 6 kids she already has. it absolutely blows my mind that the doctors went through with it... how did she even pay for the procedure??? the children should be taken from her and put up for adoption because there is no way that someone who pulls something like this has the mental capacity to raise 16 kids nor should she have the right to. this whole story tilts me so hard it's insane.
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14128
(Past Year: 452)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

Re: Woman who had octuplets now has 14 total

Postby Metroid » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:03 am

Want more of a rub? This worthless turd has the gall to start a website to pull at ignorant peoples heartstrings and ask for donations. She's a real piece of work....and by work I mean excrement. :-[

http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/

I wonder why her site doesn't allow others to read the comments....hmmmm. Well you all can read mine. Here's the comment I left her...
Comment for the turd mom that Metroid wrote:How shameful and careless it is for you to actually seek the help of a fertility doctor to get pregnant again when you can't even support the children you have know without help from the state. And now here you are asking for handouts from the public!?!? Disgusting. Children are not "things" to be collected, and they're not paychecks or meal tickets. I really feel sorry for your kids...and the taxpayers of California who have to finance their upbringing. I hope you thank every working person you see everyday, they're the ones feeding your children. Please do your family and your community a favor and have your reproductive organs removed.

I left my email adress but for some reason she didn't reply. :-? :-b

I know that's kinda harsh but this really gets me steamed. I know a few struggling single mothers who bust their asses to raise their kids right and stay off welfare. It pisses me off that this chick is so selfish and seemingly proud of what she's done. :-t

I'm not completely heartless, I do honestly feel sorry for her children. :-/
Image
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFootball Mod
Posts: 5207
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living vicariously through myself.

Re: Woman who had octuplets now has 14 total

Postby AussieDodger » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:18 am

Metroid wrote:Want more of a rub? This worthless turd has the gall to start a website to pull at ignorant peoples heartstrings and ask for donations. She's a real piece of work....and by work I mean excrement. :-[

http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/

I wonder why her site doesn't allow others to read the comments....hmmmm. Well you all can read mine. Here's the comment I left her...
Comment for the turd mom that Metroid wrote:How shameful and careless it is for you to actually seek the help of a fertility doctor to get pregnant again when you can't even support the children you have know without help from the state. And now here you are asking for handouts from the public!?!? Disgusting. Children are not "things" to be collected, and they're not paychecks or meal tickets. I really feel sorry for your kids...and the taxpayers of California who have to finance their upbringing. I hope you thank every working person you see everyday, they're the ones feeding your children. Please do your family and your community a favor and have your reproductive organs removed.

I left my email adress but for some reason she didn't reply. :-? :-b

I know that's kinda harsh but this really gets me steamed. I know a few struggling single mothers who bust their asses to raise their kids right and stay off welfare. It pisses me off that this chick is so selfish and seemingly proud of what she's done. :-t

I'm not completely heartless, I do honestly feel sorry for her children. :-/


I think I'll do the same.
Mine will be more colourful then yours though. I was brought up in a single parent home, and my Mum worked 2 jobs before she ended up buying a pub.
I think people like this woman are lower then ___t.
Image
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11354
(Past Year: 16)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: Woman who had octuplets now has 14 total

Postby Metroid » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:22 am

Cool....everyone who posts her comments should post them here. :-D

Edited of course. :-B
Image
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFootball Mod
Posts: 5207
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living vicariously through myself.

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assiquate, tamaraud1 and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Jul. 23
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Cleveland at Minnesota
(1:10 pm)
Kansas City at Chi White Sox
(2:10 pm)
Cincinnati at Milwaukee
(2:10 pm)
Washington at Colorado
(3:10 pm)
Detroit at Arizona
(3:40 pm)
NY Mets at Seattle
(3:40 pm)
LA Dodgers at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
San Francisco at Philadelphia
(7:05 pm)
Texas at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Miami at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Tampa Bay at St. Louis
(7:15 pm)
San Diego at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Baltimore at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(10:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact