• Extended Draft, 2/15/09 06:00 am ET.
• 28 Rounds, with 1440 minutes between picks.
• Draft robot enabled from 6:00 am ET to 6:00 am ET - picks are made automatically for teams that let the clock expire.
Player Pool: AL and NL Players.
Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, OF, U, SP and RP.
Eligibility: Players are eligible at their primary position, plus positions they've played 10 games last year or 10 games this year. Pitchers gain eligibility at Starting Pitcher with 5 starts last year or 5 starts this year. Pitchers gain eligibility at Relief Pitcher with 10 relief appearances last year or 10 relief appearances this year.
• Lineups are set once for the start of each period.
Deadline is 30 minutes before gametime on the first day of the period.
• Owners may set lineups and change players' positions from a list of their eligible positions.
• Add/drops are handled by a waivers process.
• The waivers process runs on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
• The waiver order resets after each weeks' games.
• Dropped players remain on waivers for at least 2 day(s).
• Trades are subject to a 2-day voting period, where at most 6 objections are allowed. Trades receiving more than 6 objections are sent to the commissioner for approval.
• No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 11:59 pm et 8/29/09.
(click here to set a reminder)
• Owners may not make trades during the offseason.
Schedule: Weekly scoring periods, starting on Mondays, with 5 matchups per period.
Playoffs start in Period 24 and last for 3 Periods.
League Entry Fee: $50.00
Scoring: Head-to-Head, Points Based System.
Ties go to the team with better R.
Scoring based on total stats each period.
Ties in the standings are resolved in this order: Winning Percentage, Total Points.
Scoring for Batting Categories
1B - Singles 1 point
2B - Doubles 2 points
3B - Triples 3 points
BB - Walks (Batters) 1 point
CS - Caught Stealing -1 point
H - Hits .5 points
HR - Home Runs 4 points
KO - Strikeouts (Batter) -1 point
R - Runs 1 point
RBI - Runs Batted In 1 point
SB - Stolen Bases 2 points
SF - Sacrifice Flies 2 points
SH - Sacrifice Hits 2 points
Scoring for Pitching Categories
AO - Air Outs .33 points
BS - Blown Saves -2 points
CG - Complete Games 10 points
ER - Earned Runs -1 point
GO - Ground Outs .33 points
HD - Holds 4 points
INN - Innings .5 points
K - Strikeouts (Pitcher) 1 point
L - Losses -5 points
PKO - Pick Offs 4 points
S - Saves 8 points
SO - Shutouts 10 points
W - Wins 10 points
Constitution: League will have 16 Teams and 4 divisions.
Each Team Name MUST contain a city or state in name. Example : Kentucky Wildcats
Keepers will go through a rotation cycle:
2010: 4 keepers
2011: 6 keepers
2012: 8 keepers
2013: 10 keepers
After 2013 it will progress back up from bottom 8 , 6, 4.
Reason for these to give the weaker teams a chance.
1st place = $300
2nd place = $150
3rd place = $75
4th place = $75
Division winners = $25
The eight teams that don’t make playoffs will play
in a "Best of the Rest Tournament" for $50 and 1st pick in next years draft.
The remaining 7 teams that didn't win tournament will be put in a lottery
to decide the 2nd pick through 8th pick. This will be done through a draft randomizer.
Worst team to the better team that didn't win tournament.
This will help keep league more competitive meaning finishing in last
does not guarantee a 1st or 2nd pick in the draft.
In another league I was in the last place team in a 14 team league got 4th pick.
If CBS charges less than $150 to run league the extra money will
be split up between 1st and 2nd place.
Status Min Max
Active Players 18 18
Reserve Players 10 10
Injured Players 0 4
Minors Players 0 0
Total Players 28 32
Position Min Max Tot
Active C 1 1
Active 1B 1 1
Active 2B 1 1
Active 3B 1 1
Active SS 1 1
Active MI 1 1
Active CI 1 1
Active OF 1 3
Active U 1 1
Active SP 4 5
Active RP 2 3
Illegal rosters score zero
points in standings.
Injured players do not count against positional roster limits.
I only have a couple spots left,if interested email firstname.lastname@example.org
I prefer to be paid by paypal but will accept cash or money order as long
as it gets in mail by beginning or before next week.