Dynasty/Money league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Dynasty/Money league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Dynasty/Money league

Postby Dabears127 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:04 pm

I know this is the wrong forum, but I'm starting a new dynasty league, I posted all the info in the "classfied" forum. here it is again if anyone is interested:

Looking to get 14 teams, Rotisserie with standard 5x5 categories (AVG HR RBI R SB W SV K ERA WHIP) The rest of the Settings are at bottom.

The league will be a Yahoo League and the buy in will be 100 dollars and we will be using the website www.Leaguesafe.com to hold the money.

LeaguesSafe is a site that has been made with in the last 2 years that puts the money in an FDIC Insured Bank account and at the end of the season the payouts are made. It was created by some people that are over at Fanball.com

There was an article in the Wall Street Journal online (http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB ... 37773.html) and was honored by winning the "Best Innovation" award (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123187746819378309.html). This is much safer than paying money to a random person and "Trusting" the money will be paid out. (I am, However asking for a 25 dollar commissioner fee for all the work.) You pay with e-check or credit card and winnings are sent with e-check, paper check, or pre-loaded visa that will work at any ATM.

I'm also looking to possibly making it a keeper league with 4 keepers a year so we can continue the league for a couple years, but we can discuss that later, we could just redraft ever year. Also if you're not looking to stay in the league for over a year thats cool too.

The reason I'm doing this is that I was looking to get into a money league, but none of my friends are willing to dish out 100 dollars to play. Also, I like playing on Yahoo and don't want to switch over to another site. I've also played in a keeper league the past 3 years and the commisioner recently decided he didn't want to run it anymore.

About Me: I'm a regular guy, 20 years old, in college. I've been playing since I was pretty young, I used to play the FullCount version over at Sandbox.com until it started costing money. I've been playing on Yahoo since 2004 (So about a fourth of my life), and I'm very competive. If you have any questions email me. I also have a facebook too so if you're sure you're going to join the league you can friend me so we can keep in touch. If you have any other questions email me.

Please Only Seriously Competetive Owners, should check league atleast everyday or every other day. It would be cool to have other college guys in the league, but everyone is welcome. Competition to enter league will be plentiful, please email me ASAP if you want to join so I can reserve a spot. Once Yahoo adds the game I will give you the league id# and password. Your team however will be locked until payment is made.

Settings will be as follows:

Live Draft: Date TBA

Max Teams: 14

Scoring Type: Rotisserie

Player Universe: AL and NL

New Players Become Available: As Soon as Yahoo adds them

Max Moves: No Max

Max Trades: No Max

Trade Reject Time: 3 Days

Trade End Date: August 12, 2009

Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo Sports

Trade Review: Commissioner (if league has problem with trade, a discussion will be heard and vote may be taken but ultimate descion comes from commissioner)

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Max Games Played: 162 (for each position)

Max Innings Pitched: 1250 (for entire pitching staff, this way a team can't accumulate more Wins saves or K's just beacuse they had more innings pitched)

Weekly Deadline: Daily

Start Scoring: Opening Day

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL

Stat Categories: R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, SV, K, ERA WHIP

Payouts: 1st Place- $ 675, 2nd Place-350, 3rd Place-250, 4th Place- $100 + ($ 25 commissioner Fee) = $ 1400

If you have any other questions email me.
Dabears127
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Dynasty/Money league

Postby Debaser » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:01 am

This sounds interesting. How many keepers? Shoot me an invite

aron.kirby@gmail.com
Debaser
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Commissioner's Corner