cbs - Current draft issues??? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

cbs - Current draft issues???

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

cbs - Current draft issues???

Postby llamagu » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:47 pm

In our H-2-H, 10 team keeper league it appears that cbs is currently having some technical difficulties with draft time, draft room, draft picks. We noticed the problem when I tried to execute a trade involving draft picks for two of our members. It simply said there was an error and wouldn't let me execute the trade. After further inspection I noticed that the draft picks had been removed from the Trade page. Or in other words - draft picks could no longer be included in any trade. I then went to the Draft Setup and noticed that the my draft settings appeared locked and I wasn't able to change them. There is an option that says "Reset Draft", but I fear doing that because we've already have had several offseason trades that involve draft picks. I've also tried to enter the draft room and noticed that it didn't let me in.

Has anyone else had this problem? I'm assuming it is a technical glitch with cbs and they're getting it resolved, but it is unusual for them to take this long to get something fixed. So far it's been going on for over 24 hours.

I issued a help request from cbs but we all know how that goes.
llamagu
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: cbs - Current draft issues???

Postby llamagu » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:01 pm

Okay - I just got a followup email from cbs. They are aware of the issue and fixing it.

My apologies to the board and it's members for taking up valuable forum space with this "non" issue.

Regards,
llamagu
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby fast dogs » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:46 pm

they opened up their public & free leagues yesterday. theres several minor problems probably stemming from too many people flooding the site. probably wise to hold off on doing any changes right now
fast dogs
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 254)

Postby RDD15 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:16 pm

llamagu, no need to apologize man. One of my leagues is having this problem too, and I wasn't sure what was going on, so you helped out a league with 17 owners as I pass along the info that you provided.

Hopefully they fix the thing soon, as I have a trade agreed to via email that involves a pick and I want to get it done before the other guy changes his mind.
RDD15
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Cafe Writer

Postby JohnnyRebJays » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:23 pm

I contacted CBS last week because I noticed all their references to handling auction drafts had been removed and the sample did not work.
I was quickley answered that it would be up and running this week. I've just checked it out and it looks fantastic.
Lots of tools to make it idiot proof (well almost, we are guys after all) :0
Cheers
JohnnyRebJays
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 1)

Return to Commissioner's Corner