Replacement owners for 3 separate leagues wanted - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Replacement owners for 3 separate leagues wanted

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Replacement owners for 3 separate leagues wanted

Postby Dobber » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:40 am

12 team ROTO, held on CBS…pay only $11.50 share of CBS fees, no cash payouts. Slow auction style league on Proboards, would inherit one of the vacated teams before keepers are set. League is in 4th year of existence, so the penalty for keeping the top stars is getting expensive, and should be some good turnover back in this year’s auction:

http://robisatool.proboards66.com/index.cgi?

12 team H2H (actually go against 7 teams each week, making it a bit unique), held on CBS…..same CBS fees, but $25 buy in as well, cash payout has been $200 for winner, $100 for second place (all funds) and I’m not a commish that is going to run off with the money. Also slow style auction league, also 4th year…most of the setup is identical to the first league except the h2h x7 scoring.

http://insanecommish.proboards101.com/index.cgi

The last league is a completely free Yahoo league, 18 team dynasty style where we draft 10 minor league players as well as large MLB rosters. This will be the 2nd year in existence, have 3 teams that are ready for immediate new management, and we’ll likely decide as a group what adjustments need to be made prior to the auction beginning.

http://dobberdynasty.proboards67.com/index.cgi?

I don’t think you need to register for any site to see the league details, rules, teams, etc. Feel free to look around and see if either is of interest and if so, I’ll let you know which teams might be available (still waiting on official confirmation of a couple).

Let me know if you have any questions or interest in any of the above leagues. All will have keepers decided on in a couple of weeks and auctions to begin shortly thereafter.

Dobber
Dobber
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Replacement owners for 3 separate leagues wanted

Postby Dobber » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:59 pm

Each of the three leagues is down to just two replacements needed....
Dobber
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby kingskipster » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:28 pm

I would like a team in the #2 league -- H2H auction-style keeper.
kingskipster
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby 26andcounting » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:48 pm

id be interested in the free yahoo team id like to know what teams are available
26andcounting
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Dobber » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:43 pm

If kingskipster takes on a team in the $$ H2H league, it will be full and will begin auctioning in a couple of weeks.
Dobber
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Kujo » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:05 pm

I'd be interested in the free yahoo (I have enough $$ leagues and I'm interested in a dynasty!)
Kujo
College Coach
College Coach

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dobber » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:19 pm

The 18 team Yahoo league is now full.

The $$$ H2H league should be full, provided kingskipster is still interested. If not, one team is available...either Double Days or Really Rottens.

Still haven't had much for interest in the two GM's R Us teams, 12 team ROTO.
Dobber
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Dobber » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Once again, looking for a couple owners for the leagues for 2010.

18 team Yahoo league is likely full with 2 teams leaving for work related issues but friends of current owners appearing to be interested.

GM's R Us has 2 teams available....Carolina Guardians and Asheville Black Sox.....keepers yet to be set, still time to trade....its been moved to a free Yahoo league.

Legends has 2 open teams as well, MONEY LEAGUE...all payments due to me before auctioning begins.....Really Rotten Reborn and Cincy Kid. Money is CBS fees ($12.50 last year), $27.50 prize fund. 100% payout within the first week after the season is over....$200/$100/$25 for 1st/2nd/3rd.

See my original post for Proboards links to look at specific rules and rosters. I only want committed owners as all 3 are auctions and therefore much more complex than a snake draft. It is a big time commitment and we have the ability for off season trading. Most owners that have left are doing so because work is bogging them down, not because of dissatisfaction with the league or their involvement. Only one owner out of all 3 leagues isn't back by league decision, due to lack of participation.
Dobber
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby rick6886 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:26 am

Interested in the first league that moved from CBS to Yahoo. I have looked at your board and have a couple of questions.

1. Is there a limit on the amount of keepers you can have?
2. Do bench players count against the $260 salary cap?
3. What is the salary penalty for keeping a player?
4. How long do you have before bidding closes on a player? (actually I have several questions on the auction process, just want to be sure I understand it)
5. I see Free Agents are daily, what is your free agent budget, and can you exceed the $260 cap after the season starts if you make a trade or pick up a player that puts you over $260

I could not find anything that had the Carolina roster on it, only the Asheville team.

I am a Commish of a 13 team 5X5 Keeper Auction League on CBS, link is: http://kenai.baseball.cbssports.com/

My e-mail is: rick6886@gmail.com

Thanks
Rick
rick6886
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Dobber » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:12 am

18 team H2H league is full.

12 team ROTO has one opening.....not a great group to pick keepers from, but some big names that either could be kept or thrown back into auction and tons of salary cap to bid with.....Werth and Wandy Rodriguez at a buck and Adrian Gonzalez very reasonable, along with decisions on Ichiro, Halladay, Aramis, et al. Link to that team and full salary/contract info is at :
http://robisatool.proboards.com/index.c ... &thread=62
All information is for 2009 season, so contract year would go up by one and respective $3, $6, $9, $12 raises for players beginning year 3, 4, 5, 6 would still need to be factored in.

8 keepers MAX for MLB guys, plus 1-2 MiLB guys (optional) for a max keeper total of 10 out of 28 needed for $260 budget.

12 team multiple H2H on CBS still has two openings, Cincy Kid and RRR.
Dobber
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Next

Return to Classifieds