Starting a new league.
Here is a brief outline of the rules.
- $200 fee. No transaction fees. No FAAB fees. $200 all inclusive fee.
- Online Draft. Date and Time to be announced.
- NL only.
- $280 Salary Cap. $1.00 increments.
- 5x5. R,HR,RBI,BA,SB,W,Svs,ERA,WHIP,SO.
- 25 man roster. 2 C,1B,2B,SS,3B,Middle,Corner,5 OF,2 Util, 10 Pitchers.
- Player Replacement through FAAB ($100 Budget) and Waivers (all free agents on waivers)
- 2 Farm Picks. 1st rd $10 salary. 2nd rd $5.00 salary. 4 Player Farm Team Max.
- Still kicking around prize breakdown, but I'm thinking...
1st, 2nd and 3rd - 70%, 20%, 10%.
- Contract status - 3rd year option or contract.
- Trades are allowed, but league vote on any owners request after trade is announced.
If interested, contact me at email@example.com