LOOKING FOR ACTIVE, COMPETITIVE OWNERS! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

LOOKING FOR ACTIVE, COMPETITIVE OWNERS!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

LOOKING FOR ACTIVE, COMPETITIVE OWNERS!

Postby VikeThor » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:52 pm

Hello--

My name is Joseph D. Loiacono and I have been running Fantasy Leagues online for about 20 years. The Leagues are well run, they will not fold and the rules are all firmly in place in a League Constitution that I can send out to anyone who is interested.

The Leagues that are available are all drafting from scratch, so you will not have to take over someone else's team. They are all done via snake draft and are all run on CBS Sportsline. At least one of the Leagues will be a LIVE draft in Brooklyn, so if you are in the area, I welcome you to join us!

I have both ROTO Leagues and challenging, fun Head to Head, point based Leagues for you to choose from. The Roto Leagues are all 5 X 5, AL/NL Leagues, ranging from $50 to $270, depending on how much you want to play for. The Head to Head Leagues are, as I said, points based, and they run from $50 to $170. There is also one new Keeper/Dynasty League I am looking for dedicated owners for.

I have room for you and any friends you have, so if you see a League you like, and you have half a League that cannot find any more owners, come into one of my Leagues together and I will fill it for you. Just write to me at UltCommish@aol.com, tell me what League(s) you might be interested in and ask any questions you have. I will send you a League Constitution and reserve a spot for you.

Hoping to hear from a lot of good owners and to welcome you into my Leagues! ;-D

Joe
VikeThor
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds