Mafia Expansion Pack - Day 3 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia Expansion Pack - Day 3

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia Expansion Pack - Day 3

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:24 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:since neither the janitor or the show has come out against teddys claim of being the other bulletproof, i have no reason to suspect he is anything but. that leaves one of them as the mafia and one as the vigilante, i have a few thoughts about each one but i don't really want to give away my ideas yet, so i'm gonna hold out for a bit on that.

I just don't see why The Show wouldn't claim to be the vigilante unless he wasn't it and knew Janitor would call him out for it. I was about ready to vote so he tried to take advantage of that without having to risk a false role-claim.

i would agree that i'm far more suspicious of theshow than thejanitor at this point.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 430)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TheJanitor » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:28 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:since neither the janitor or the show has come out against teddys claim of being the other bulletproof, i have no reason to suspect he is anything but. that leaves one of them as the mafia and one as the vigilante, i have a few thoughts about each one but i don't really want to give away my ideas yet, so i'm gonna hold out for a bit on that.

I just don't see why The Show wouldn't claim to be the vigilante unless he wasn't it and knew Janitor would call him out for it. I was about ready to vote so he tried to take advantage of that without having to risk a false role-claim.

i would agree that i'm far more suspicious of theshow than thejanitor at this point.

I am the vigilante, that is why I asked to make sure there was only one mafia left and why I already knew the answer to your question about whether or not all night-kills are processed; I had already asked ThatDude to make sure that my plan made sense before I revealed it. As no one refuted teddy's claim I would say that he actually is bulletproof. Since that makes the three of us townies, TheShow seems to be mafia unless somebody played their game really well or Show just messed up big time.
TheJanitor
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby TheJanitor » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:29 pm

The_Show wrote:Thank you vigilante ;-D Now to find the 2nd mafioso and bring this one home.

Not to mention that. I was the only person who didn't thank the vigilante, considering that it was myself.
TheJanitor
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby TheJanitor » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:31 pm

Well, Teddy technically didn't but he already claimed the role of bulletproof.
TheJanitor
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby teddy ballgame » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:49 pm

I've just been waiting for a confirmation. Now that we have it...

Vote: The_Show
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:55 pm

Hey Janitor, can u just give me a quick summary of who you chose to kill the first two nights and why?
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby ThatDude » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Votes :

The Show - 2 (TheJanitor, Teddy)
TheJanitor - 1 (The Show)
Sometimes it takes a crazy person to see the truth. If so, I'm a freaking lunatic.
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

Postby TheJanitor » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:29 pm

I'm away from my computer right now but there was a quote dfrom northsider where he just jumped on the band wagon and that made me suspicious. Add in that plus my excitement with being vigilante for the first time and I made the kill (sorry about that). Hirt was more a little bit of suspicion plus a litle bit of luck plus a little bit of wanting to get the game moving. Where is TheShow by the way?
TheJanitor
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:16 pm

ok well i don't see what i can do other than vote for theshow, since he didn't call teddy out on claiming to be the bulletproof or claim to be the vigilante it's really the only option, hopefully he's not just a badly played townie.

Vote: The_Show
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

Postby ThatDude » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:21 pm

And the town lynches The Show, the hooker. Town wins.

I'll post some other thoughts on this later when I've got more free time, but there is one thing right off the top.....

Why did nobody even consider vote : no lynch? Hell, on Day 1, there's 6 town and 3 not (and it could be argued that the Amnesiac is on town's side, which would be 7 out of 9).

Anyway, that's a 66.6666% chance you get a townie if you lynch, and sure enough, you did.
Sometimes it takes a crazy person to see the truth. If so, I'm a freaking lunatic.
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk