Lineup deadline CBS - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Lineup deadline CBS

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Lineup deadline CBS

Postby flytekk » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:01 am

Was wondering how the lineup deadlines work for CBS. I'm from yahoo and over there I can change positions of my players up until 5 minutes before the start of EACH players game. CBS help center said u must set lineup 30 minutes before the start of the first game of the day.

While I see some commissioners advertising their league saying that changes can be made 5 minutes before each game. I started a commissioners league but havnt payed yet till I get this resolved.

How do I get it so I can make changes 5 minutes prior to each game start. Thank you.
flytekk
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Lineup deadline CBS

Postby Curtis Pride » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:33 pm

Unfortunately, there isn't. Or at least there hasn't been for the last few years with Sportsline. I don't know if they've changed it this year.

Sportsline has a massive H2H bias, so a lot of their settings are of that mindset.

Unfortunately, it's not an option to change. I wish it were, because I hate it. It especially sucks for guys on the west coast who get screwed with early games.

update: Commissioners, however can make changes anytime they want (including for previous games), so the only thing I can think of what the people advertising leagues are referring to is, the commissioner saying that if you ask up to 5 minutes before the game that they'll change it for you.
Curtis Pride
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 5)

Postby MikeeDee » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:41 pm

There's no way to change the league settings for lineup deadlines as far as I know.
He once hit a ball between my legs so hard that my center-fielder caught it on the fly backing up against the wall.

If Satch (Paige) and I were pitching on the same team, we would clinch the pennant by July fourth and go fishing until World Series time.
MikeeDee
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby ayebatter » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Dude, what you need is 3 or 4 more leagues so you won't have to worry about whether its 5 or 30 minutes or an hour, or are you a late riser?
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1275)

Return to Commissioner's Corner