Mafia Expansion Pack - Day 2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia Expansion Pack - Day 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia Expansion Pack - Day 2

Postby GiantsFan14 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:37 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:i swore you off as a mafia early on because of your incessant blabbering, but now you may be in cahoots with hort. 2 mins within one another based on absolutely nothing usually leads people to thinking such.

I actually thought that about him and you, with him tossing a 'whatever' vote on you, since nobody likes to vote for you, especially early on. Not to mention his vote was 2 minutes after yours was, so I think bringing up the timing thing is ehhh. It is congruent with trying to save oneself, though, in case somebody else is thinking same as I am.


i voted for him the first day too. it wasn't a whatever vote, i honestly think he's a mafia.
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14141
(Past Year: 427)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

Re: Mafia Expansion Pack - Day 2

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:29 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:i swore you off as a mafia early on because of your incessant blabbering, but now you may be in cahoots with hort. 2 mins within one another based on absolutely nothing usually leads people to thinking such.

I actually thought that about him and you, with him tossing a 'whatever' vote on you, since nobody likes to vote for you, especially early on. Not to mention his vote was 2 minutes after yours was, so I think bringing up the timing thing is ehhh. It is congruent with trying to save oneself, though, in case somebody else is thinking same as I am.


i voted for him the first day too. it wasn't a whatever vote, i honestly think he's a mafia.


care to wager on it? :-B
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Mafia Expansion Pack - Day 2

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Okay well mine is purely a whatever vote, and nothing personal Snakes but you're the closest one to being lynched so I wanna get this moving. :-/

Vote: Snakes Gould
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Re: Mafia Expansion Pack - Day 2

Postby The_Show » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:52 pm

Teddy really seems anxious to kill in this game, but at this point I think most of us can agree that we just want to get this game over with. It never really seemed to pickup steam.

Vote: Snakes Gould
The_Show
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertWeb Supporter
Posts: 1266
Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Swamp

Re: Mafia Expansion Pack - Day 2

Postby ThatDude » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:06 pm

And with those 4 votes, the town lynches Snakes, a Cop. Everyone in this quaint little village sure hates law enforcement.


Night has begun.
Sometimes it takes a crazy person to see the truth. If so, I'm a freaking lunatic.
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2210
Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia Expansion Pack - Day 2

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:20 pm

ThatDude wrote:And with those 4 votes, the town lynches Snakes, a Cop. Everyone in this quaint little village sure hates law enforcement.


Night has begun.


Man, the law enforcement couldn't survive AT ALL, so I guess I would have been dead pretty darned quickly anyway :-b
Image
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

User avatar
Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7201
(Past Year: 12)
Joined: 29 May 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Guardedly optimistic

Re: Mafia Expansion Pack - Day 2

Postby GiantsFan14 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:33 pm

oops, i blame snakes for acting too much like a mafia.
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14141
(Past Year: 427)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

Re: Mafia Expansion Pack - Day 2

Postby NorthSider2 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:17 pm

i didnt even say anything and i was killed :^ boooo im a ghost

i;m not bitter }:-)
Image
Thanks to soty for the sweet sig

Go Cubs
NorthSider2
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 356
Joined: 22 Jun 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Wrigley Field

Re: Mafia Expansion Pack - Day 2

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:58 am

idiots.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Oct. 24
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact