TV shows - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

TV shows

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: TV shows

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:13 pm

Metroid wrote:Giada is a babe, I highly doubt she eats any of the food she makes...if she does she hardly eats any.

Aida Mollenkamp for the Food Network hottie win...(although i cant really find a good picture of her)

Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby AquaMan2342 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:42 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:Giada is a babe, I highly doubt she eats any of the food she makes...if she does she hardly eats any.

Aida Mollenkamp for the Food Network hottie win...(although i cant really find a good picture of her)

Nice pull, I forgot about her.
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Postby bigh0rt » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:I just snagged Seasons 1 - 3 of Weeds on Blu Ray, and through the first few episodes I'm definitely into it. If you get Showtime, you should check that out.

True Blood is a show on HBO that I really got into this Fall. It's only 1 season in, so it wouldn't take you too long to catch up.

You'll never be able to hop into LOST, which starts back up with Season 5 on 1/21, without having no idea what's going on, but if you're looking to get into a show, DVR the new season and Netflix or rent the previous seasons on DVD. Season 1 is my favorite season of any show, ever.

The Office. You can hop into this show and quickly learn the characters, and it's funny from the opening second even if you don't know the full plot line. The funniest show I think I've ever watched -- definitely recommend checking in with this. It's on Thursdays at 9 on NBC.

I've heard awesome things about Dexter, on Showtime, and want to pick up the DVDs, but from what I can tell it's not a show you can just jump into the middle of.

30 Rock -- Thursdays at 9:30 on NBC. In my opinion it's hilarious, but it's the type of humor that has to be up your alley of you're going to hate the show. Shouldn't have too tough a time jumping right into the middle of this show, either, like The Office. Them being on one after another doesn't hurt, either. Not a bad way to spend an hour.

Amazinz wrote:I watched the premiere of United States of Tara and it looks like a winner. I will definitely be watching that one.

When and what channel, and all that? I've never heard of it...

entourage is the mans man show. I'd recommend, again, Netflixing or renting the DVDs to catch up, or if you have HBO On Demand, trying to watch it that way. Awesome show.

Happy hunting.

all those great shows and you have yet to see the wire? you're missing out my man.

I caught a few stray episodes here and there throughout the years, and plan on watching the full series after I clear my slate a little bit with the DVDs I've just recently bought. ;-D
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 348)

Previous

Return to General Talk