20 Team Dynasty - What do I need? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

20 Team Dynasty - What do I need?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

20 Team Dynasty - What do I need?

Postby GabbyJay » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:02 pm

20 team, dynasty, H2H standard stats:

C-B. Molina
1B-Fielder
2B-K. Johnson
3B-Wright
SS-Drew
OF-Hart, BJ Upton, Bruce
U-Morneau, Crede

SP-Lincecum, Webb, Zambrano, Billingsley, F. Hernandez, Floyd, Kuroda, Kershaw, Cahill
RP-Putz, F. Cordero, Marmol

MILB - L. Anderson

This team rolled through the regular season with just one loss but took another in the playoffs. I'm think I'd like to upgrade 2B or my second U bat and my main bit of trade bait is Zambrano. I have already been offered Cody Ross for Kuroda and I'm mulling it over. Any thoughts? Leave a link and I'll help with yours.
GabbyJay
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 20 Team Dynasty - What do I need?

Postby DaShiz23 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Very nice nucleous here. Your pitching is fabulous, and could be used as a toll to grab some top of ther line offense. You have enough SP chips to make some deals to teams with older SPs.
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 67)

Re: 20 Team Dynasty - What do I need?

Postby MikeeDee » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:38 am

With pitching like that I don't think you should be afraid to deal Webb. Zambrano's value is a little low right now, he has a chance to rebound next year. Webb's value has never been higher and while I consider him an elite pitcher I also don't think he'll improve from here on out. With Lincecum and Bills as well as the others you have enough of a pitching staff as it is. You should be able to get a top 2B for Webb.
He once hit a ball between my legs so hard that my center-fielder caught it on the fly backing up against the wall.

If Satch (Paige) and I were pitching on the same team, we would clinch the pennant by July fourth and go fishing until World Series time.
MikeeDee
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team