Mafia Expansion Pack - Day 1 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia Expansion Pack - Day 1

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia Expansion Pack - Day 1

Postby WaCougMBS » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:50 am

Glad you guys started without me and then voted me off! I would have been totally into this, but since you were rarin' to, you are only going to have 8 guys? :-?

If you want to reconsider letting me in and starting up with at least 9 (or more if we waited?), then I'm all for it. I just hadn't even made it to general talk on the few occasions I made it over here in the last week or two...

Let me know ;-D
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby GiantsFan14 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:20 am

WaCougMBS wrote:Glad you guys started without me and then voted me off! I would have been totally into this, but since you were rarin' to, you are only going to have 8 guys? :-?

If you want to reconsider letting me in and starting up with at least 9 (or more if we waited?), then I'm all for it. I just hadn't even made it to general talk on the few occasions I made it over here in the last week or two...

Let me know ;-D

sorry dude, we waited quite awhile and weren't sure if you were gonna show up. the game was getting boring and we wanted to try to move it forward, if you had just stopped by and made a quick post i dont think we would have had to resort to killing you off. :-/
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WaCougMBS » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:04 am

GiantsFan14 wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:Glad you guys started without me and then voted me off! I would have been totally into this, but since you were rarin' to, you are only going to have 8 guys? :-?

Let me know ;-D

sorry dude, we waited quite awhile and weren't sure if you were gonna show up. the game was getting boring and we wanted to try to move it forward, if you had just stopped by and made a quick post i dont think we would have had to resort to killing you off. :-/

Whatever makes you guys happy...Have fun for the rest of the game and let me know if you want to run it again !+)
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:55 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:

Let me know ;-D

Whatever makes you guys happy...Have fun for the rest of the game and let me know if you want to run it again !+)

There's usually a bunch of games that happen right after another, so I'm sure you'll get another chance. ;-D
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk