3rd Year Dynasty League Needs 2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

3rd Year Dynasty League Needs 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

3rd Year Dynasty League Needs 2

Postby ickpoc » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:39 am

Come Monday morning I will have an opening in a dynasty baseball league.
This is a great league, One owner puts it best "You can have an intelligent baseball conversation with any of the owners".

This league is in depth with a full off season of activities that start Monday, that is the opening day of arbitration, followed by a contract resign date and a rule V draft all in January, come February free agency will begin where owners will bid on players using league money, March is the player draft.

The league is set up playing from a 25 man roster (daily), each team also carries a 15 man minor league system that is available to them. Each team may have up to 4 "option players", just like the MLB option players can go from a teams minors to majors on a daily basis.
We play a 19 week season (3 different opponents a week) followed by 3 rounds of playoffs (each round last 2 weeks).

As soon as the season ends (week 26) we jump into our off season where I will find replacement owners, then we start our "winter meetings" which include owners suggesting rule changes to better the league, then they will be put up for vote, ALL owners must vote on these rule changes.

The winter meetings last about a month, which after trades open, some owners dig into it pretty heavy.
As you can see we have a full packed year, if you do not have the this kind of time to dedicate your self to this league, don't even apply, you will be wasting your time and the rest of the owners time.
However if you do have the time and are interested in a very competitive league you may contact me at Ickpoc@aol.com or AIM: Ickpoc, I will send you the full rules.

Dues for this league are $75 yearly.

When emailing me please include a brief fantasy history and a little description of your self.
Please don't tell me that you won your league for the past 10 years, just looking for active owners.

Thanks
-Paul
ickpoc
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds