2009 Cafe Mock Draft Results - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

2009 Cafe Mock Draft Results

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: 2009 Cafe Mock Draft Results

Postby Yoda » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:19 pm

Team 4 is clearly the best.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

Re: 2009 Cafe Mock Draft Results

Postby AquaMan2342 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:39 pm

A bunch of my picks have seen their ADPs jump like crazy since that mock.
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 7852
Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Re: 2009 Cafe Mock Draft Results

Postby GiantsFan14 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:45 pm

AquaMan2342 wrote:A bunch of my picks have seen their ADPs jump like crazy since that mock.


probably because you do so many mock drafts that you've actually caused ADPs to shift by yourself.
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14137
(Past Year: 427)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

Re: 2009 Cafe Mock Draft Results

Postby Kraftwerk » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:05 pm

Yeah Aqua likes a good solid mock most nights :-D
Kraftwerk
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar
Cafe Writer
Posts: 264
Joined: 1 Dec 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2009 Cafe Mock Draft Results

Postby fezzik » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:17 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:
AquaMan2342 wrote:A bunch of my picks have seen their ADPs jump like crazy since that mock.


probably because you do so many mock drafts that you've actually caused ADPs to shift by yourself.


Hey that was funny...I always wondered how you got that jester mask. :-D

I like teams 2, 4, and 12 btw. ;-D
Image
fezzik
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 2415
Joined: 9 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Inside my head

Re: 2009 Cafe Mock Draft Results

Postby AquaMan2342 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:17 pm

Kraftwerk wrote:Yeah Aqua likes a good solid mock most nights :-D


This is true. I haven't done one in a while, anybody up for one?
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 7852
Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Re: 2009 Cafe Mock Draft Results

Postby GiantsFan14 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:24 pm

fezzik wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:
AquaMan2342 wrote:A bunch of my picks have seen their ADPs jump like crazy since that mock.


probably because you do so many mock drafts that you've actually caused ADPs to shift by yourself.


Hey that was funny...I always wondered how you got that jester mask. :-D

I like teams 2, 4, and 12 btw. ;-D


ya, team 12 is sick good.
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14137
(Past Year: 427)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

Re: 2009 Cafe Mock Draft Results

Postby The Artful Dodger » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:29 pm

AquaMan2342 wrote:
Kraftwerk wrote:Yeah Aqua likes a good solid mock most nights :-D


This is true. I haven't done one in a while, anybody up for one?


Will Jeff be there?
Image
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21938
(Past Year: 674)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Re: 2009 Cafe Mock Draft Results

Postby AquaMan2342 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:36 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
AquaMan2342 wrote:
Kraftwerk wrote:Yeah Aqua likes a good solid mock most nights :-D


This is true. I haven't done one in a while, anybody up for one?


Will Jeff be there?


I was thinking that I'd draft Pedroia before I did another draft with Jeff.
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 7852
Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Re: 2009 Cafe Mock Draft Results

Postby Yoda » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:36 pm

fezzik wrote:I like teams 2, 4, and 12 btw. ;-D


#4 FTW
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], silverZ and 9 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 2
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Cincinnati at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Boston at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Toronto at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
LA Angels at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact