Time for new sig! Sizemore time?! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Time for new sig! Sizemore time?!

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Re: Time for new sig! Sizemore time?!

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:36 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:you don't have to save it to your hard drive to use it as a sig, just use the link to the original. it says its 12.03 kB which i'm pretty sure should under the cafe limit which is a bit over 12 kB. just copy the link below, and it should work.

Code: Select all
[img]http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5875/sizemore2ju3.jpg[/img]

also, nicely done WS

I know, but I just downloaded it quickly to check the size (there might be an easier way, but I don't know about it :-) ) - it still won't let me do it though. Any chance I can talk one of you into trying to insert it into your sig just to see if it works and then letting me know? Thanks guys ;-D
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WickedSmaat » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:50 pm

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2831/sizemore2bb9.jpg[/IMG]

This one should do it. I didn't think I had to resize it after all the changes, but it just slightly made it bigger with those moves.
WickedSmaat
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Graphics ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby smoovethug » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:49 pm

You never cease to amaze me WS. And I'm assuming this is you "rusty"?

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 23)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WickedSmaat » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:30 pm

smoovethug wrote:You never cease to amaze me WS. And I'm assuming this is you "rusty"?

only my second sig in probably a year or so. the first one is in the contest. I actually like this one when I look at it in photoshop.
WickedSmaat
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Graphics ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:55 am

WickedSmaat wrote:
smoovethug wrote:You never cease to amaze me WS. And I'm assuming this is you "rusty"?

only my second sig in probably a year or so. the first one is in the contest. I actually like this one when I look at it in photoshop.

Very nicely done man! It looks GREAT - thanks again for all your help ;-D
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Snakes Gould » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:55 am

WickedSmaat wrote:

i was going to say something similar. i havent seen the full version but i can tell the cafe really hurt his one.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:09 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:

i was going to say something similar. i havent seen the full version but i can tell the cafe really hurt his one.

Dang size limit! It looks so cool anyway, but if I saw it in Photochop, I bet it would blow my mind ;-D
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Postby Snakes Gould » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:35 pm

you can just tell in the blurriness of grady's face in both the main pic and the bg pic. still a very nice sig.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests