Aubrey Huff, Is he for real? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Aubrey Huff, Is he for real?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Aubrey Huff, Is he for real?

Postby Minnesota Puckett » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:42 pm

Is he worth it to pick with the 112 or 113 pick? I know your supposed to take the best player available but i could also use a pitcher. Have Hanley, Uggla,youkillis at my infield with ichiro and dunn in the OF, dice K and Halladay are my pitchers. Huff may be a good pick up here but I cant really make up my mind. will be the dissapointing huff or the huff from last year and 2003? I was gonna Picther, OF or 1B on my back to back and huff also makes it a 3rd. Hes had so much hype for so long but doesnt pan out mostly.....so is Huff for real finally?
Minnesota Puckett
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Aubrey Huff, Is he for real?

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:51 am

Minnesota Puckett wrote:Is he worth it to pick with the 112 or 113 pick? I know your supposed to take the best player available but i could also use a pitcher. Have Hanley, Uggla,youkillis at my infield with ichiro and dunn in the OF, dice K and Halladay are my pitchers. Huff may be a good pick up here but I cant really make up my mind. will be the dissapointing huff or the huff from last year and 2003? I was gonna Picther, OF or 1B on my back to back and huff also makes it a 3rd. Hes had so much hype for so long but doesnt pan out mostly.....so is Huff for real finally?

First of all, I would move this kind of post over here, as it'll get a lot more play and some better answers.

Secondly, who else is available to pickup? That is the most important piece of evidence IMO, much moreso than who you already have, etc. When the 9th-12th rounds roll around, you don't necessarily have to go best player available, so we need more info to see what is going into your decision.

Lastly, welcome to the Cafe man! Hope you stick around ;-D
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Injuries & Player Updates