whats the attraction to points leagues? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

whats the attraction to points leagues?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: whats the attraction to points leagues?

Postby tavo2311 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:19 pm

I love CBS for baseball as compared to Yahoo. There are some minor issues I have with just navigating and the such and a lot of my leaguemates complained all year as they got used to it. But I guess the best way I can sum it up is that on CBS at least you CAN get used to it. It may suck to have to, but it sucks more to not have a feature available such as many on Yahoo. I also may like it more because I run a keeper league and it is much less manual because of some great features.
tavo2311
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby fast dogs » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:52 pm

it has been a couple years, but I didn't like the free CBS much, the draft was done in rounds(you say you want a SS in round 1 so you get the highest 1 on your list). You didn't know if 3 guys before you took a SS or if you get your best SS. Maybe it has changed since then, but forthe extra $10 or $11 I'll stick with the commish service & all the features that go with it
fast dogs
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 302)

Postby tavo2311 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:10 am

Oh - I didn't realize we were talking free sites. That I have no experience with on CBS. I actually didn't know CBS offered free fantasy. Either way, my comparison was CBS paid version over both Yahoo free and paid.
tavo2311
College Coach
College Coach

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers