Hot Stove Sig Tourney - Sign Up, Rules, and Discussion - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Contests and Showing Off

Hot Stove Sig Tourney - Sign Up, Rules, and Discussion

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Re: Hot Stove Sig Tourney

Postby smoovethug » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:49 pm

I'll get in this.

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 87)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby rookies and cream » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:06 pm

Nice. PM's coming in handy today. ;-D

I think most of the recent posters in this forum are accounted for. Anybody else?

Figured we'd get started after the holidays, though I'm good if y'all want to get going sooner.
rookies and cream
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 46)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:41 pm

doesn't matter to me
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 836)

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:47 am

WickedSmaat wrote:}:-)

contest over :-/

seriously though...i know some of you guys havent been around all that long so i dont know if you guys remember WS or not. hes one of the best for sure. glad to have him back ;-D

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 65)

Postby WickedSmaat » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:09 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:}:-)

contest over :-/

seriously though...i know some of you guys havent been around all that long so i dont know if you guys remember WS or not. hes one of the best for sure. glad to have him back ;-D

haven't made a sig in who knows how long. I should be able to give a shot at your wall though. I'm going to see if I can collect some hi-res photos.
WickedSmaat
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Graphics ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby rookies and cream » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:25 am

Anybody want to get started before '09? I should have some free time to work on mine this week, but not sure if others are...
rookies and cream
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter

Postby GiantsFan14 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:31 am

rookies and cream wrote:Anybody want to get started before '09? I should have some free time to work on mine this week, but not sure if others are...

i dont think it really matters when we start, as long as we end it at such a time that everyone has had a chance to finish. just throw a theme and a deadline out whenever u want.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 836)

Postby rookies and cream » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:08 am

GiantsFan14 wrote:
rookies and cream wrote:Anybody want to get started before '09? I should have some free time to work on mine this week, but not sure if others are...

i dont think it really matters when we start, as long as we end it at such a time that everyone has had a chance to finish. just throw a theme and a deadline out whenever u want.

Ok. Unless there's major protest today, I'll announce the theme tonight and the deadline will be New Years Eve at 12 am (I imagine most people won't be working it on New Years though. At least I hope not! :*) ).
rookies and cream
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby smoovethug » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:14 pm

rookies and cream wrote:Ok. Unless there's major protest today, I'll announce the theme tonight and the deadline will be New Years Eve at 12 am (I imagine most people won't be working it on New Years though. At least I hope not! :*) ).

I've got time on my hands so it's no problem here. Don't forget to announce sig restrictions and regulations as well.

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 87)

Postby rookies and cream » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:05 pm

Alright guys. Please see pg. 1 of this thread for contest theme, deadline, and other specifics. ;-D
rookies and cream
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Contests and Showing Off