Games for Christmas - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

Games for Christmas

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Games for Christmas

Postby NorthSider2 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:45 pm

What games are you guys hoping to get as gifts for xmas? Im hoping for Madden09 and or NHL09
Thanks to soty for the sweet sig

Go Cubs
NorthSider2
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Games for Christmas

Postby zepfan » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:31 pm

I already blew my budget with Fallout 3 and LBP so I'm probably gonna wait a while before I get another game. I heard NHL 09 was supposed to be really good but I was kind of unimpressed with the frame rate on the PS3 version of 08. I never even realized how choppy it was until I played the xbox version at a friends' house. I stopped playing it on PS3 after that. :-P Hopefully they fixed those issues in the 09 version.

"My cat's breath smells like cat food." - R. Wiggum
zepfan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 5)

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:34 am

I'm actually looking forward to getting a hockey game, since I have come into some free time (thank God for graduation!), so I think NHL '09 will prolly be my choice ;-D
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby teddy ballgame » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:00 am

WaCougMBS wrote:I'm actually looking forward to getting a hockey game, since I have come into some free time (thank God for graduation!), so I think NHL '09 will prolly be my choice ;-D

The kid across the hall from me has NHL '09 and it's a great game. He switched over to EA last year after preferring the 2K series for a few years.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:04 am

teddy ballgame wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:I'm actually looking forward to getting a hockey game, since I have come into some free time (thank God for graduation!), so I think NHL '09 will prolly be my choice ;-D

The kid across the hall from me has NHL '09 and it's a great game. He switched over to EA last year after preferring the 2K series for a few years.

Good to know! I think I will have to add it to the wish list, cause I've been hearing nothing but good things ;-D
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Video Games