Chase Utley - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Chase Utley

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Chase Utley

Postby angels7777 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:31 pm

C2ThaLo88 wrote:He's progressing so well through his rehab, and it seems as if he and the Phillies are making sure to do everything right so they prevent any set backs or possible re-injury. And according to Chase, his hip started bothering him a few months into the season and you can see a correlation between his drop in numbers. So I'm guessing (and hoping) that with a full healthy season he out produces last year.

;-D so obviously he can play through some pain, which is good and bad... historically, how do hip injuries usually play out on hitters after surgery?
5x5 H2H, Non-Keep 10 tms

C- MCann
1B- Santana
2B- Carp
3B- Wright
SS- Desmnd
OF- J. Uptn, Trout, Polanco
UTIL- Springr
BN- Heywrd, Wrth
SP- Hamels, Teheran, Liriano, Garza, Kluber, Fister, A. Sanchez, Gio, Latos, Cobb, Arieta
RP- Melancon, Smith, Hawkins
angels7777
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 63)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Chase Utley

Postby stcardinal » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:01 pm

angels7777 wrote:
C2ThaLo88 wrote:He's progressing so well through his rehab, and it seems as if he and the Phillies are making sure to do everything right so they prevent any set backs or possible re-injury. And according to Chase, his hip started bothering him a few months into the season and you can see a correlation between his drop in numbers. So I'm guessing (and hoping) that with a full healthy season he out produces last year.

;-D so obviously he can play through some pain, which is good and bad... historically, how do hip injuries usually play out on hitters after surgery?

Usually pretty well I think.
stcardinal
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates