Rankings Posted! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Rankings Posted!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Rankers Wanted! *Filled* Discussion...

Postby Neato Torpedo » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:30 pm

bigken117 wrote:I'm working on it. Job, family, Christmas...all that other stuff goes on too. But I would like to thank the individuals who put spaces after their players names to F up my Vlookup ;-D

I could standardize the formatting if it's a problem. All my friends are on vacation somewhere :,-( so I have a lot of free time.

Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao

Play Brushback Baseball! (we need more people)
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MikeeDee » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:02 am

Neato Torpedo wrote:
bigken117 wrote:I'm working on it. Job, family, Christmas...all that other stuff goes on too. But I would like to thank the individuals who put spaces after their players names to F up my Vlookup ;-D

I could standardize the formatting if it's a problem. All my friends are on vacation somewhere :,-( so I have a lot of free time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkwBvVKQ2KY
He once hit a ball between my legs so hard that my center-fielder caught it on the fly backing up against the wall.

If Satch (Paige) and I were pitching on the same team, we would clinch the pennant by July fourth and go fishing until World Series time.
MikeeDee
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby bigken117 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:36 pm

This is coming along... :-° I have 6 sets done, but now that I have the layout all set it takes ~15 minutes per member. So within the next couple days...hopefully.

If you want to send me some updates based on recent signings (like now that Arrendondo won't be closing) or other personal preference (I'm sure kcollins wants to make Tex his #1 1B) go ahead and PM me the changes only (i.e. move Tex to #1, move Arrendondo to #30) simple stuff like that the formula can handle. Don't send me another sheet, or I will card you.

And if anyone knows how to get the N/A's returned in vlookup to change into 26 or 76 as needed, without me typing them in manually, holla at ya boy ;-D

Happy New Year!

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 255)

Postby KCollins1304 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 pm

bigken117 wrote:This is coming along... :-° I have 6 sets done, but now that I have the layout all set it takes ~15 minutes per member. So within the next couple days...hopefully.

If you want to send me some updates based on recent signings (like now that Arrendondo won't be closing) or other personal preference (I'm sure kcollins wants to make Tex his #1 1B) go ahead and PM me the changes only (i.e. move Tex to #1, move Arrendondo to #30) simple stuff like that the formula can handle. Don't send me another sheet, or I will card you.

And if anyone knows how to get the N/A's returned in vlookup to change into 26 or 76 as needed, without me typing them in manually, holla at ya boy ;-D

Happy New Year!

Can you make Teix number 1 at every position for me? Thanks. Seriously though, I'll move him to 3 ahead of Howard.
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby bigken117 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:02 pm

I got the formula to return #s instead of N/A's so I'm good there.

KCollins1304 wrote:Can you make Teix number 1 at every position for me? Thanks. Seriously though, I'll move him to 3 ahead of Howard.

Got it.

Play Pick 3!

Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby RedSoxNation04 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:15 pm

bigken117 wrote:This is coming along... :-° I have 6 sets done, but now that I have the layout all set it takes ~15 minutes per member. So within the next couple days...hopefully.

Happy New Year!

I'm sure there are a few things I could update, but I'm going to leave it alone for now. The point of doing early rankings is to have a starting point and then adjust as things develop. If we do another one in a month or two, we can see the changes reflected then. ;-D
RedSoxNation04
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Postby kab21 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:06 pm

bigken117 wrote:

Why not just do the ranking college football style? 25 pts for 1st, 1 pt for 25th and 0 for 26th
kab21
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 523)

Postby bigken117 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:56 pm

kab21 wrote:
bigken117 wrote:

Why not just do the ranking college football style? 25 pts for 1st, 1 pt for 25th and 0 for 26th

Interesting. Since I'm halfway through my IFNA formulae I'll finish it up the way I have it, but doing it that way should be easy enough once I get them done.

Play Pick 3!

Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

Postby bigken117 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Just waiting on a couple more and these things will be ready to go ;-D

Play Pick 3!

Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

Postby AquaMan2342 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:45 pm

bigken117 wrote:Just waiting on a couple more and these things will be ready to go ;-D

Hate to throw a monopoly-piece size wrench into things, but if you could move Zack Grienke up to 15 in my rankings and everyone else move down one spot accordingly, that'd be great. If not it's ok. ;-D
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers