Rankings Posted! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Rankings Posted!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Rankers Wanted! *Filled* Discussion...

Postby Neato Torpedo » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:30 pm

bigken117 wrote:I'm working on it. Job, family, Christmas...all that other stuff goes on too. But I would like to thank the individuals who put spaces after their players names to F up my Vlookup ;-D

I could standardize the formatting if it's a problem. All my friends are on vacation somewhere :,-( so I have a lot of free time.
Image

Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao

Play Brushback Baseball! (we need more people)
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter
Posts: 8618
Joined: 4 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: we don't burn gasoline, we burn our dreams

Re: Rankers Wanted! *Filled* Discussion...

Postby MikeeDee » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:02 am

Neato Torpedo wrote:
bigken117 wrote:I'm working on it. Job, family, Christmas...all that other stuff goes on too. But I would like to thank the individuals who put spaces after their players names to F up my Vlookup ;-D

I could standardize the formatting if it's a problem. All my friends are on vacation somewhere :,-( so I have a lot of free time.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkwBvVKQ2KY
He once hit a ball between my legs so hard that my center-fielder caught it on the fly backing up against the wall.

If Satch (Paige) and I were pitching on the same team, we would clinch the pennant by July fourth and go fishing until World Series time.
MikeeDee
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1619
Joined: 3 Dec 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Rankers Wanted! *Filled* Discussion...

Postby bigken117 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:36 pm

This is coming along... :-° I have 6 sets done, but now that I have the layout all set it takes ~15 minutes per member. So within the next couple days...hopefully.

If you want to send me some updates based on recent signings (like now that Arrendondo won't be closing) or other personal preference (I'm sure kcollins wants to make Tex his #1 1B) go ahead and PM me the changes only (i.e. move Tex to #1, move Arrendondo to #30) simple stuff like that the formula can handle. Don't send me another sheet, or I will card you.

And if anyone knows how to get the N/A's returned in vlookup to change into 26 or 76 as needed, without me typing them in manually, holla at ya boy ;-D

Happy New Year!
Image

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12871
(Past Year: 255)
Joined: 15 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: posed in an awkward stance

Re: Rankers Wanted! *Filled* Discussion...

Postby KCollins1304 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 pm

bigken117 wrote:This is coming along... :-° I have 6 sets done, but now that I have the layout all set it takes ~15 minutes per member. So within the next couple days...hopefully.

If you want to send me some updates based on recent signings (like now that Arrendondo won't be closing) or other personal preference (I'm sure kcollins wants to make Tex his #1 1B) go ahead and PM me the changes only (i.e. move Tex to #1, move Arrendondo to #30) simple stuff like that the formula can handle. Don't send me another sheet, or I will card you.

And if anyone knows how to get the N/A's returned in vlookup to change into 26 or 76 as needed, without me typing them in manually, holla at ya boy ;-D

Happy New Year!


Can you make Teix number 1 at every position for me? Thanks. Seriously though, I'll move him to 3 ahead of Howard.
Image
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5089
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Rankers Wanted! *Filled* Discussion...

Postby bigken117 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:02 pm

I got the formula to return #s instead of N/A's so I'm good there.

KCollins1304 wrote:Can you make Teix number 1 at every position for me? Thanks. Seriously though, I'll move him to 3 ahead of Howard.


Got it.
Image

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12871
(Past Year: 255)
Joined: 15 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: posed in an awkward stance

Re: Rankers Wanted! *Filled* Discussion...

Postby RedSoxNation04 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:15 pm

bigken117 wrote:This is coming along... :-° I have 6 sets done, but now that I have the layout all set it takes ~15 minutes per member. So within the next couple days...hopefully.

If you want to send me some updates based on recent signings (like now that Arrendondo won't be closing) or other personal preference (I'm sure kcollins wants to make Tex his #1 1B) go ahead and PM me the changes only (i.e. move Tex to #1, move Arrendondo to #30) simple stuff like that the formula can handle. Don't send me another sheet, or I will card you.

And if anyone knows how to get the N/A's returned in vlookup to change into 26 or 76 as needed, without me typing them in manually, holla at ya boy ;-D

Happy New Year!

I'm sure there are a few things I could update, but I'm going to leave it alone for now. The point of doing early rankings is to have a starting point and then adjust as things develop. If we do another one in a month or two, we can see the changes reflected then. ;-D
Image
RedSoxNation04
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Ranker
Posts: 3403
Joined: 8 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Newyorkachusetts

Re: Rankers Wanted! *Filled* Discussion...

Postby kab21 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:06 pm

bigken117 wrote:
And if anyone knows how to get the N/A's returned in vlookup to change into 26 or 76 as needed, without me typing them in manually, holla at ya boy ;-D


Why not just do the ranking college football style? 25 pts for 1st, 1 pt for 25th and 0 for 26th
kab21
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 5292
(Past Year: 523)
Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Rankers Wanted! *Filled* Discussion...

Postby bigken117 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:56 pm

kab21 wrote:
bigken117 wrote:
And if anyone knows how to get the N/A's returned in vlookup to change into 26 or 76 as needed, without me typing them in manually, holla at ya boy ;-D


Why not just do the ranking college football style? 25 pts for 1st, 1 pt for 25th and 0 for 26th



Interesting. Since I'm halfway through my IFNA formulae I'll finish it up the way I have it, but doing it that way should be easy enough once I get them done.
Image

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12871
(Past Year: 255)
Joined: 15 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: posed in an awkward stance

Re: Rankers Wanted! *Filled* Discussion...

Postby bigken117 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Just waiting on a couple more and these things will be ready to go ;-D
Image

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12871
(Past Year: 255)
Joined: 15 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: posed in an awkward stance

Re: Rankers Wanted! *Filled* Discussion...

Postby AquaMan2342 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:45 pm

bigken117 wrote:Just waiting on a couple more and these things will be ready to go ;-D


Hate to throw a monopoly-piece size wrench into things, but if you could move Zack Grienke up to 15 in my rankings and everyone else move down one spot accordingly, that'd be great. If not it's ok. ;-D
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 7852
Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: abc11435, apz, BaezBlasts, germani40, GiantsFan14, silverZ, slink, UMTerp29 and 10 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Apr. 24
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at Cleveland
(12:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
(12:35 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(1:08 pm)
St. Louis at NY Mets
(1:10 pm)
Minnesota at Tampa Bay
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Arizona at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
San Diego at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Baltimore at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
NY Yankees at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Oakland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Philadelphia at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact