Think you can beat the Cafe experts? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Think you can beat the Cafe experts?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Think you can beat the Cafe experts?

Postby MaudDib » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:02 pm

rookies and cream wrote:
MaudDib wrote:It looks like you have a lot of nonexperts but if you need another one I am up for it. I can't say that I am a noob though since I have been playing for almost 10 years now. I also don't play yahoo. I play Sandbox and play in two major leagues. One is a four sport league which I have won the 4 sport title 3 years in a row and 4 out of 5 years. The other is a 10 team Dynasty with 15 player minor league system.

On a side note, how do you get the expert icon? I have see the list of icons but they never tell you what is required to acquire it. Oh well, it's just an icon.

Sounds good. I put you on the list of interested candidates. As for the expert icon, I really don't know. I guess it takes a bunch of good posts to convince the admins that you know your stuff. ;-D

Never heard anything more. Did I make the cut?
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."- Douglas Adams

MaudDib
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 281)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DaShiz23 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:22 pm

I was just wondering when the draft for this was, and where. I wanted to see the results from our appointed experts.
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 67)

Postby rookies and cream » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:27 pm

MaudDib wrote:
rookies and cream wrote:
MaudDib wrote:It looks like you have a lot of nonexperts but if you need another one I am up for it. I can't say that I am a noob though since I have been playing for almost 10 years now. I also don't play yahoo. I play Sandbox and play in two major leagues. One is a four sport league which I have won the 4 sport title 3 years in a row and 4 out of 5 years. The other is a 10 team Dynasty with 15 player minor league system.

On a side note, how do you get the expert icon? I have see the list of icons but they never tell you what is required to acquire it. Oh well, it's just an icon.

Sounds good. I put you on the list of interested candidates. As for the expert icon, I really don't know. I guess it takes a bunch of good posts to convince the admins that you know your stuff. ;-D

Never heard anything more. Did I make the cut?

Sorry Maud. Snakes Gould, bigwords, and cordscords were selected for the league. This was announced back on pg 19. :-/
rookies and cream
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 45)

Postby Mugrila » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:40 pm

DaShiz23 wrote:I was just wondering when the draft for this was, and where. I wanted to see the results from our appointed experts.

The draft begins Feb. 15th and can be found here.
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby MaudDib » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:44 pm

Surprised to see only 3 non-experts.

Anybody up for creating a second league?
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."- Douglas Adams

MaudDib
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby DaShiz23 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:44 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
MaudDib wrote:Surprised to see only 3 non-experts.

lol you missed out on that one too. i think its called odds and ends or something similar.

yup, that's it. I made that one!
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 67)

Postby MaudDib » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:54 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:

lol you missed out on that one too. i think its called odds and ends or something similar.

I guess that is what I get for hanging out in the other forums for the past few weeks. Oh well. My wife will be happier with me if I am in one less league.

MaudDib
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby pokerplaya » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:55 pm

MaudDib wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:

I guess that is what I get for hanging out in the other forums for the past few weeks. Oh well. My wife will be happier with me if I am in one less league.

That's the spirit! :-D
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby WickedSmaat » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:56 pm

MaudDib wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:

Yeah but you won't :-B
WickedSmaat
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Graphics ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers