Mafia XI - Day 5 - Inuk Caught With Penis Stuck in Pasta Jar - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia XI - Day 5 - Inuk Caught With Penis Stuck in Pasta Jar

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia XI - Day 5 -- Recap & Commentary

Postby bigh0rt » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:53 pm

Inukchuk wrote:I'm still confused... !+) Oh well, like I said, I would have lost either way. Sorry for ruining the greatest town comeback ever. Not like I care though...I'M INSANE!!!

And also dead.

Seriously though Yoda, I mentioned that you were playing a great game regardless of role, and you finished strong. Considering there was no investigator or doctor, the townies ended up playing a great game at the end. I just wished you were a bit more vocal on day 4, as it would have made my choice easier...

Well, no point in crying over spilled milk. I'm still baffled by the fact that you and I both vote a mafioso out and then you killed me.

Yeah, like chris said, he might have done the same thing and I was definitely thinking that way.

It would have been possible for you to be the last living player had chris8 killed Yoda, and you killed chris8.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 361)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Inukchuk » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:00 pm

Yoda wrote:I figured that you would go with Chris since we both voted for Aussie who turned out to be mafia. Maybe I should have said something when I voted. That was my fault for not pointing out Chris to you. :-/

Yeah, I wrote that big intro post laying everything out there that I knew at the time. Then you put the :-/ here, then I immediately thought that maybe I was wrong, so I wrote:

Oh my sweet lord. Chris buddy, I take back everything I ever said about you . Now get over here and slap a vote on aussie already!

Then you just voted aussie with no real explanation behind it. I went from totally sure to totally confused.

I definitely should have gone with chris because of all the info I built up about him over the course of the game (night kills on both his suspected ISKs, 3rd lynch on show, show's comment on why he hadn't yet been lynched, etc...) Instead, it all went out the window because of :-/ and [-O<

...maybe I am retarded... :-b
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby Inukchuk » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:04 pm

bigh0rt wrote:It would have been possible for you to be the last living player had chris8 killed Yoda, and you killed chris8.

Yeah, right. I was referring to the fact that once chris decided to kill me, I had no shot at winning.

By the way, nice job modding, h0rt. You made it nice and easy to track the votes. I do wish you would have Act of Godded Mookie after either posting his PM or flapping his gums after the bell, though. That would have shown him who's boss... O:-)
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

Postby bigh0rt » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:11 pm

You definitely had it all figured out, Inuk, as laid out in that first post of Day 4. I thought tha Yoda would refuse to vote for Aussie, and the mafia would hop in and double up on one of you, successfully ending the game. When Yoda added his vote for Aussie, things got interesting. Inuk PMd me his vote for Yoda, and then pulled it off of him, before chris8 got his vote in. At that point, I thought he'd swap it over to chris8, but in the end he decided he thought Yoda was trying to work him, and chris8 picked right on his 50/50 toss up.

The game certainly got interesting at the end, I think largely due to thre being no doctor or investigator. The town took every possible wrong turn early on, and I thought the mafia might cruise to victory without even suffering a casualty. I'd be interested to add just the Investigator, but no Doctor, back into the next game, and moderate again, if people are interested...
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 361)

Re: Mafia XI - Day 5 -- Inu Caught With Penis Stuck in Pasta Jar

Postby KCollins1304 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:38 pm

Man that was a mess. We got behind so fast so early because the first 2 days totalled about 15 pages. When I went after clark early in Day 1 I really didn't expect everyone to jump right on board. I was suspicious of him but I thought someone else would at least have some other ideas to throw out, but he killed off rather quickly with about 4 votes coming in 2 pages or so. Day 2 I really had no idea where to turn and I was trying to stall out voting to let more pages develop. Chris you played an excellent game, as well as Inuk. I told you all I wasn't trusting either of you and I would have been after one of you if I had made it to Day 3 with neither of you dead. :-b
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Mafia XI - Day 5 - Inuk Caught With Penis Stuck in Pasta Jar

Postby Inukchuk » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:56 pm

Who changed the thread title? KC, I would like to shake your hand and suggest a jester icon. Right after I'm finished with my Ragu, that is...

I'm still laughing at that one... :-b
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

Postby KCollins1304 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:05 pm

Inukchuk wrote:Who changed the thread title? KC, I would like to shake your hand and suggest a jester icon. Right after I'm finished with my Ragu, that is...

I'm still laughing at that one... :-b

My post or the PM I sent you? :-?
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Inukchuk » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:12 pm

Oh, I thought you were the one that changed this thread's title... :-b

I got a chuckle out of the pm too, though... ;-D
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

Postby KCollins1304 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:15 pm

Ah I don't have fancy mod powers. :,-(
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby TheJanitor » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:19 pm

Nobody listens to the new guy... :-t
TheJanitor
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk