Mafia XI - Day 5 - Inuk Caught With Penis Stuck in Pasta Jar - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia XI - Day 5 - Inuk Caught With Penis Stuck in Pasta Jar

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Mafia XI - Day 5 - Inuk Caught With Penis Stuck in Pasta Jar

Postby bigh0rt » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:25 pm

After a tumultuous night, the hands had been dealt, and our Whos were now ready to see where we stand come morning. The three remaining townsfolk agreed to meet in an abandoned factory on the outskirts of town. Each man came equipped with a pistol, just in case they needed it. Inuk pointed his pistol at Yoda, Yoda back at Inuk, chris8 waved his back an forth at the two men, uncertain of himself. Finally, Yoda took his pistol off of Inuk, placing its sight between chris8's eyes. Just then, Inukchuk squeezed his trigger, afraid he had been led on Day 4 by Yoda, sending a round straight through th Jedi Master's forehead. chris8 dropped his pistol, ready to embrace Inukchuk in a town victory. Inuk dropped his pistol as well. As the two men shared an embrace, chris8 pulls a dagger from his pocket, plunging it through Inukchuk's back. As Inuk falls to his nees, chris8 starts monologuing like all evil British villins do, about how he put all the pieces together, beginning with Day 2, when Inuk questioned the deah of wake on Night 1. He was certain that Inuk was indeed, the Insane Serial Killer, and he had let him kill the last remaining Innocent Townie, Yoda. It is a victory for the Mafia, and chris8 is the only living member left in Whoville, ready to repopulate it with tea sipping, Queen loving, murderers with poor dental hygeine.

Congrats chris8 -- well played!
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 301)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia XI - Day 5

Postby Inukchuk » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:31 pm

AAAAAAAAAH! Yoda! I had it right! Why were you so freaking flaky on day 4? You never explained what the sorry face was all about! And what the heck was this?

yoda wrote:[-O<

I thought it was a meany mischevious face revealing you were actually a baddie!
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Re: Mafia XI - Day 5 -- Recap & Commentary

Postby chris8 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:36 pm

Wow! I was so sure that I was going to be taken out tonight!

bigh0rt wrote:As Inuk falls to his nees, chris8 starts monologuing like all evil British villins do, about how he put all the pieces together, beginning with Day 2, when Inuk questioned the deah of wake on Night 1.

After being so sure that Janitor was the ISK, which is why we killed him on Night 3, that post at the start of Day 2 was the only thing I really had to go on as to which of the guys left was the real ISK. Inuk - you played a masterful game - I actually wanted to kill you on Night 2, since you seemed to be so likely to be a townie, but my team mates preferred KC, (and he was my second choice, so I was happy to agree).

Also have to say congrats to the Janitor who absolutely nailed me early on with my support for KC. Fortunately, no one else really went with it.

bigh0rt wrote:It is a victory for the Mafia, and chris8 is the only living member left in Whoville, ready to repopulate it with tea sipping, Queen loving, murderers with poor dental hygeine.

Don't forget our penchant for eating Steak & Kidney pie and discussing the weather... ;-)
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 103)

Postby Inukchuk » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:41 pm

Chris, I mentioned halfway through the game that if you ever were a baddie, it would be tough to sniff you out. Guess I was right. Great job by all 3 of you guys. This was definitely a roller coaster game.

Going into day 4, I knew I was right...

Chris said he thought KC was ISK on day 2. Night 2 he's killed.

Chris said he thought Janitor was ISK on day 3. Night 3 he's killed.

Chris and Teddy swoop in to end the Show's career, like I said.

I had it all figured out until Yoda gave me the :-/ and waited 10 minutes to vote. In the end it didn't matter for me because either mafia or townies would win depending on chris' choice.

I actually killed wake on night 1 for the sole purpose of mocking myself on day 2... it almost worked... I'm shocked you actually used that to figure me out at the end. Great job.
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby chris8 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:49 pm

Inukchuk wrote:

I actually killed wake on night 1 for the sole purpose of mocking myself on day 2... it almost worked... I'm shocked you actually used that to figure me out at the end. Great job.

Well, like I said, you played the best ISK game I think I've seen! I thought you were townie all the way, and with TheShow's comment about the ISK being a rookie kill, it wasn't just you who'd pointed it out. I fully expected to be killed tonight, but I had to keep playing the game & try to find the ISK. And it was just that slight little clue that gave the edge your way! :-°
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby The_Show » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:54 pm

Wow townie was so close to a huge comeback.

Wish I did follow up on my "why is chris still alive" argument. I actually did guess chris to be mafia after he voted for me, but it was too late. In that situation, I don't see a townie making that vote because it was pretty clear that Teddy was mafia.
The_Show
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertWeb Supporter

Postby Yoda » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:58 pm

Inuk, are you f'ing kidding me?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Yoda » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:59 pm

Why the hell would I kill a mafia member on Day 4 Inuk? Are you serious? Can't believe you killed me. That is just... retarded. :-D
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Yoda » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:07 pm

Let the record show that Inuk killed 3 townies at night.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby chris8 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:07 pm

The_Show wrote:Wow townie was so close to a huge comeback.

Wish I did follow up on my "why is chris still alive" argument. I actually did guess chris to be mafia after he voted for me, but it was too late. In that situation, I don't see a townie making that vote because it was pretty clear that Teddy was mafia.

Yeah, I thought my making that vote would give it away, and I would actually have held back if I hadn't been so sure of nailing the ISK that night. A mistake which fortunately went unpunished.

Yoda wrote:Why the hell would I kill a mafia member on Day 4 Inuk? Are you serious? Can't believe you killed me.

By the time I got online today, Day 4 had already been and gone! I'm really not sure what I'd have done if I'd been around when you guys were. It might have been worth the gamble of putting the second vote on Aussie & then trusting that the ISK would take that to assume that the other guy must be the last mafia instead. I'm guessing that Inuk thought that that was what you were doing with the hesitation to vote?
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to General Talk