Mafia XI - Night 3 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia XI - Night 3

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia XI - Day 3

Postby Yoda » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:14 pm

It still doesn't make any sense because in a logical world, we shoudl have seen 3 votes pile up pretty quickly after Aussie's initial vote. Oh well. :-/
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The_Show » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:20 pm

All 3 can't vote at the same time to start a bandwagon. That would be too obvious. That's why I said if I was mafia, I would of waited until someone voted so the mafia can finish him off.
The_Show
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertWeb Supporter

Postby chris8 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:31 pm

The_Show wrote:
chris8 wrote:
Yoda wrote:
Still, the fact that no one else is voting for you is very weird. Since three of them can vote the same way and end this game.

vote: The Show

OK, Yoda voted whilst I was typing my last post. He's been questioning The Show all through this Day 3. I agreed with him over Snakes yesterday, and that was a mistake. So is he right this time? Or is he backing up a mafia partner in Aussie?

The_Show wrote:Well it looks like Townies will lose.

If I had to guess, I would say Teddy and Aussie are mafia. Teddy said he will vote for me, but will wait. Wait for what? Is Yoda, Aussie, and Teddy all mafia? So are they yet to get that 4th vote?

Or is Inuk mafia and they're just waiting for him to get on so they can vote simultaneously?

There are so many different scenarios at play here. Any of what you suggest could be true, as well as you actually being mafia! And where is Inuk??

Well I'm pretty comfortable in saying you're townie. If you were mafia, you would of voted for me so that Teddy would of finished me off.

If I had to guess I would say Aussie, Teddy, and Inuk are mafia and Janitor is the ISK.

I'm sure Janitor is a bad guy, but I can see how he could be the ISK rather than Mafia. And it doesn't do us any good finding the ISK today - we need him to kill a mafia tonight.

Like I said before, I think either you or Aussie are surely mafia, after the events of today. Yoda's voting for you kind of makes me think that we're on the right track, since he's played a good game this time round, even though his theory about Snakes was wrong. I don't think he'd be so insistent that people could vote for him today if he was mafia. And therefore, he wouldn't join in voting for you if he wasn't sure. I know this will look incredibly suspicious after you've just said you thought I wasn't townie, but I think I have to agree with the votes so far.

Vote: TheShow
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 107)

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:33 pm

Vote: The Show
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Yoda » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:40 pm

So did we get swept?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby bigh0rt » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:50 pm

The Whos have come to their third congressional decision, lynching The_Show. Postmortem investigation showed that Whoville lynched yet another Innocent Townie. Heading into the third nightfall, all that remain in the town of Whoville are three evil Mafioso, an Insane Serial Killer, and two Innocent Townies. It is not too late, however, for any group to lose, statistically... let's see how the town fares tonight...
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 354)

Postby bigh0rt » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:51 pm

Oh yeah, it is night... NO TALKING!!! :-)
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 354)

Previous

Return to General Talk